PART 32

A/N
Here an updatess . Idk but i think this is suck hahahahaha legit cries . Do votes and Comment . I just love to read it ♡

Jungkook POV
"Jungkook , please help me . Only you who can help me " She begged while shaking my hands .

"I can't . That was too much ! " I said angrily .

"But I loved him so much . You know I'm doing anything just to get him" She said smirking .

"But that doesn't mean by hurting them . You know that you were actually hurting him ? You didn't make him happy at all !" I said .

He was hurt by her action . And she doesn't realize it .

"I don't care if he was hurt . As long as he became mine , I'm going to cure all his pain" She said still with her smirk .

"You've got the wrong idea . The pain he been through can't be cure . You think I don't know what you did to his first love ?" This time , it's my turn to smirk .

"W-what d-did I do ?" She said stuttering . Well played , babe .

"You think I don't know that you're the one that pulled out Hana's oxygen system and plug out the breathing machine ? You killed your own sister , Hoine ! And what worser is that you didn't feel sorry " I sighed .

"I did that because she stole Taehyung from me ! If not because of her , Taehyung wouldn't fall in love with her but instead with me " She said calmly .

But I know , she was actually dying inside .

"We can't force someone to love us . Love will came by itself if they really meant for you . Not threatening them with your useless action just to get their attetion " I said .

I know . Love hurts so much that I'm dying by myself . But I know , we're not meant to be . Laini was meant with someone else who is not me .

"Huh , who cares ? What I know is that Taehyung will be mine !" Hoine said with her tears flowing down her cheeks .

She stomped her heels out of the door with her ruined make up . Few minutes after Hoine went out , Someone else walked in .

"Laini ? Why are you here ?" I asked shock .

Laini POV
What does Taehyung mean by someone meaningful to me ? Who am I visitting in hospital ?

I don't think the kids are here . They're doing fine . I still remembered the conversatiom we made few days ago in phone and Lerim asked me to buy him ice cream .

So why are we here again ?

"Ehem , not going in ?" Taehyung who was already way infront ask with his smirk .

I just nodded my head and followed behind him .

We passed by few rooms before Taehyung suddenly stop infront of the room no.309 .

"This is the room . How about you went in first ? Because that person really want to see you " Taehyung said and move to the side .

I twist the doorknob with full of nervousness built up inside me . I slowly push the door open and reveal the person who really want to see me .