PART 15

Laini POV
School bell rang and students hurriedly packed their things and go home . While i was packing my bag , Someone poked my side . I turned around and saw Jungkook .

"Y-yes ?" I ask .
"Can i talk to you for awhile ? I have something to tell you " he said in serious tone .

"Uhm sure . Wait a minute " I said fastening my packing .

Jungkook POV
I'm going to reveal who am i to her today . I'm tired of waiting . I was shroud with guiltiness inside me . She should atleast know that i'm her childhood friend right ?

After laini done packing , i bring her to school garden so people won't see us together and make rumors about us . They will just hurt Laini more .

"S-so , what did you want to tell me ?" She ask

"I-uhm actually.." why am i stuttering ? Damn this mouth for the stuttering .
"Actually ?" Laini ask confusedly .
"Actually i wanna tell that i'm your -"
"YAH SLUTTY NERD !" Someone cut me off . We both turned around and saw taehyung .

"H-hyung ? What are you doing here ?" I ask . This guy really interrupting my moment . This is the only chance i have .
"Sorry jungkookie but i need to bring her somewhere" Taehyung said and dragged Laini away .

"Yah ! I'm not done talking yet " I shout to them but it useless . They already out of sight .

Why did hyung take Laini away ? Isn't he hates laini ?

Taehyung POV
I was about to enter my car when mom call and ask laini and me went to boutique for 'our' wedding dress .

I quicky went to class to see whether Laini is there but No . She was not in class . I tried to find her at library and teachers room but failed . I gave up on finding her when suddenly i heard a voice . I try to find where the voice come from and it lead me to the school garden . I peeked a bit and saw laini and .. jungkook ? What are they doing here ? Jungkook seem serious though .

"YAH SLUTTY NERD !" I called out her 'nickname' . They turned around and kinda shocked .

"H-hyung ? What are you doing here ?" Jungkook ask .
"Sorry jungkookie but i need to bring her somewhere" I said and dragged Laini away .

"Y-yah its hurt" Laini said trying to release herself from my grip .
"Ugh , whatever . Mom asked us to buy the wedding dress " i said annoyed .
"But i need to take the kids !" Laini said
"Nahh , your aunt will take them from school ." I said entering the car .

Laini POV
This guy is so annoying ! The ride was silence since we both shut our mouth . Taehyung were focusing on the road and i'm here in my own world .

After half an hour , we reach boutique . We went inside and I was greeted by the workers .

"Welcome to our boutique . You guys must be Taehyung and Laini right ?" One of the worker said . We both nodded our head as an answer .

"Follow me . There's new collection with a high quality " the worker said and bring me to see the dress . Taehyung went to other corner since he was boy . He isn't going to wear a gown for wedding right ? Lol

"Try this one . I think you look nice in this " the worker said and i went to change . I check myself in the mirror . The dress fits perfectly on my body . I went out and saw taehyung on his tuxedo . He was hella handsome like i almost choke on my own saliva .

"Wow you guys really suit each other " the worker said in satisfaction . I just akwkwardly smile back .

After done with the wedding dress , Taehyung sent me back . He drive away without even bid me a goodbye .
What type of husband is he again ?

I enter the house and saw the kids smile from ear to ear .

"Why are you smilling ?" I ask them confusedly .
"Look who sent noona home" Lerim said smirking .

WHO TEACH MY BRO SMIRK . I.WILL.KILL.THEM.

"Aww so sweet of your future husband" Lara said laughing together with Lerim . Ugh . They abandoned me . Am i even their real sister ?

"Whatever " I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to change since i feel sticky in the school uniform .

"Someone's blushing ! " Lerim shout from downstairs .

Now i really doubt that i'm their real sister .