Three

Christian's Point Of View:

I can't wait to get in here and go to sleep. I thought as I unlocked ny dorm room door. All hopes of sleep were shattered though when I seen Maria stretched out on my bed in just her bra and panties.

Her head snapped around at the sound of me opening the door and she hopped to her feet.

"Baby! O.M.G! You won't believe what happened today. First of all, Lisa is sleeping with Brad! Can you believe that?! She's such a slut! Then, Mya said...."

I tune her out as I slip off my shoes and put them away. I pull my hoodie off and lay it over the back of my desk chair and then, take my t-shirt off. I slump down into my desk chair as she rambles on.

"And there was some chick in the cafe wearing the same necklace as you. So, I thought she stole it! Then I thought, maybe you gave it to her! I see you have yours on thought, and of course you'd never date someone who looks like her."she giggles as she comes up and begins to massage my shoulders.

I whirl around in my chair and stare at her with wide eyes.

"Wait, what do you mean she had the same necklace as me?" My heart starts to pick up speed.

The chain I was wearing was not a typical, pick up at some little jewelry store, type of chain. My parents told me over and over how special it was.

"The necklace she had on looked just like yours.  When I asked her about it, she said she had it since she was sixteen." Maria's tone and wondering hands let me know she didn't want to talk about it anymore. I needed more information, I had to find this girl. It was possible she knew where this chain came from. Why it means so much to me.

"What was her name?" I ask, pulling Maria's hands off my crotch.

Maria rolled her eyes and folded her arm, "I don't know. Anna, Anita, Asia, Ana....I don't remember."

I sit back in my chair, trying to remember the name my parents said when they told me I was in an accident with someone. I couldn't recall it.

Fuck!

____________

"Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnaaaaaaaa!" My roommate came dancing into the room, a huge grin plastered across her face and a hot pink flyer in her hand.

"Hi, Kate." I smile at her and place my book down on my bed and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Guess who got an invite to Chris Pines, back to school house party!" She waved the flyer in my face and then squealed so loud I had to cover my ears.

"Gee, I don't know. Maybe the girl next door?" I playfully tilted my head to the side.

Kate hit my arm and slapped the flyer down on my bed, "We are so going!"

"Oh, no! I don't do parties!" I laugh and pick my book back up.

Kate has been my roommate since freshmen year. Since we met, she has been trying to get me to go out and party with her. I never went and it drove her crazy. Sadly for her, I wasn't about to change my mind, Anastasia Steel does not party.

"Oh, you're going. Or I'll never tell you where I hid your flash with your english essay on it." Kate smirks at me as she starts to toss clothes out of our closet.

My eyes nearly bug out of my head, I hop up and dig my laptop out of my desk drawer. Sure enough, my flash drive is gone from the side of it.

"Kate! That took me two weeks to finish!" I squeal as I throw open drawers and search for my flash drive.

"Well, I guess you better find an outfit for tonight." Kate snickers. I uncharacteristically flip her off as I flop down onto my desk chair.

God, help me from killing this girl!

I sigh in defeat. There is no way I'm flunking English over this.

"Fine! I'll go!" I huff and stalk over to my half of the closet in seaech of  something to wear.

I hear Kate giggle behind me.

Fifty Shades Foundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें