Chapter Six

"Ta....Talk about...what?" I stutter, keeping my eyes cast down.

"About what happened at that party, about these necklaces, about how we might know each other...." Christian's voice trails off.

Moving at a snails pace, I ease my way to the door.

"I seriously doubt we know each other." I lie, though I don't know why. The spark I felt when he kissed me was more than just attraction. It felt like, more.

I feel the doorknob under my hand and grasp it.

"When did you get that?" He asks, folding his arms and leaning against the wall inside the small closet.

"Wh...when I was sixteen." I say, slowly turning the knob. 

"So did I." he whispers and our eyes lock.

Suddenly, my mind flashes back....

We smile at each other and ever so slowly, our lips meet. My arms wrap around his neck and his hands rest on my hips.

"Anastasia, Je tombe pour vous." He runs his index finger across my cheek, kisses my forehead and, goes inside a house.....

I gasp, and my eyes go wide.

"What?" Christian asks, his eyes too going wide.

I don't respond, I open the door and run out of hit. I take off out the building and head for my dorm room.

What the hell was that?! Was that a flashback?

Once in the stafey of my room, I head straight for my bed. I fall down onto the bed gasping for air.  The boy, that moment it....it... seemed so...REAL.

I needed to talk to someone.

I dig into my bag and grab my cellphone and call Ray. He told me long ago that this necklace was special, it was now time for him to explain what he meant.

___________

Christian's Point Of View:

I sit on my bed, twirling the ring at the end of my chain between my fingers.

Why did she run off like that? Does she know something that I don't?

I sigh and stare over at my autographed photo of Giuseppe "The Godfather" DeNatale. I still can't recall where I got it.

I roll over again and try to remember where I know this girl from. How are we connected.

Someone bangs on my door and I huff as I stand up and open it.

Maria comes barging in with attitude written all over her face.

"Why were you in the closet today with some bitch?!" She shouts as she pushes past me and goes to search my room.

I watch her with no emotions on my face, "Why do you care? We aren't a couple, Maria. Remember? Now leave."

"No! We are together and you're going to tell me what raggedy bitch you were in that closet with!" She screams at the top of her lungs.

"Get. Out." I hiss and hold the door open for her.

"Christian, who is the whore?! If you don't tell me, I swear you'll never see this baby!" She screams again, her voice cracking at the last word. She places a hand lovingly on her flat stomach as tears form in her eyes.

My face twist up in confusion, "Baby, what baby?" I ask, my tone matching my face.

"Your baby, the one I'm currently carrying!" She cries and tears start to fall from her eyes.

Fuck.

___________
I know I've been gone a while but, life has been busy for me. I'll try to update more often now. Thank you all for hanging around and reading! I love ga all times 50 milli!