Chapter Five

Christian's Point Of View:

I felt, happy. Complete. All my pent up anger, sadness, loneliness, it was all gone while my lips were pressed against hers. Against this mystery woman with the same necklace as my own.

I slid my hanss down and placed my them on her hips. I pull her closer to deepen the kiss, but she pushes me off and slaps me across the face.

I stand there shocked as she stands there gasping for air.

"Stay away from me! I don't know you!" She screams at me. She unlocks the door and takes off.

Fuck! I don't even know her name!

"Hey, wait! Hey!" I yell after her and run to catch her.

I watch her race down the stairs, nearly jumping over the couples sitting on them. When she clears the stairs, she shoves through the crowd to get to the door. 

Maria sees her go by and notices me chasing after her. I can feel her death glare as I go by.

Fuck her attitude. I need to catch this woman!

Man, this chick can run!

When I get outside, I see her slipping her heels off. I run up and grab her arm.

"Hey!" I say gulping up air.

"Let go of me!"she screams, gaining the attention of the few party people on the porch.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I can feel the electricity running between us as I hold on to her arm.

"Listen, we need to talk!" I hiss at her, my heart galloping in my chest.

She kept trying to pull her arm free but, I wouldn't let go.

"Ana!" some girl came running out the house toward us. Her fist were balled up as if she were ready to beat my ass.

Ana? Was that her name. Is that what the "A" on my ring was for?

"Let me go!" The Ana girl screams again and then, smacks me upside my head with her heels.

"Ahhhhhh!" I cry out and let her arm go.

She takes off, leaving her friend behind.

_________________

Fuck, he kissed me! He kissed me! His kiss felt so, familiar! But....HOW?!

I pace back and forth in my dorm room, running my fingers through my hair.

"How? How?!" I clutch the ring on the end of my necklace, in my hand and keep pacing.

The door flies open revealing a wheezing, sweaty Kate.

"For fucks sake, Ana. What happened?! Why was Christian grabbing on to you like that?!" She asks, collapsing in the desk chair.

"I....he...Kate, I think we used to know each other. Like before college..." my voice is shaky like my hands as I run them through my hair again. My hands won't stop shaking.

Kate sits up in the chair, her eyes wide, "Oh....uh....how?"

"I...I... don't know how but, when he.... kissed me...." I trail off, my hands, still shaking as I touch my lips.

"HE KISSED YOU!" Kate hollers, jumping up from her seat, "Holy shit Ana! I take you to one party and you've already got guys making out with you!" She grabs my shoudlers and shakes me.

I swat her hands away and laugh, though it comes out shaky.

I take a seat on the edge of my bed, my leg shaking from all the anxiety I'm feeling.  Suddenly, I freeze as something clicks in my mind, "His name is Christian?" I ask softly.

Kate nods as she digs a bag of M&M's out of our snack safe.

Why does that name sound so familiar?

___________

The weekend goes by quickly and I don't run into Christian or Maria. Mostly because I stayed locked up in our dorm.

Monday morning goes by smoothly and, I'm starting to think what happened was all a bad dream.

"ANA!"

I whirl around and see José waving at me as he fights through the crowd. I wave back and wait for him.

Suddenly, I feel a strong hand wrap around my arm and I'm being dragged away.

I look up to see who is dragging me inside a building. It's Christian.

My heart has exploded.

Inside the building, he opens a janitors closet, pulls me inside and closes the door.

"We need to talk." He says, his beautiful gray eyes staring into mines.

Oh, fuck!

__________________

A/N : Please do not inbox me and DEMAND that I update. Someone inboxed me and said that I better update before midnight last night or they would stop reading. Well, bye. I will not hesitate to mute you. I told you guys the updates to this will be slow. I write when I have time. There is no set schedule or timeline. Just know that I will update when I can.