I

Dallon's POV

I brought the cold razor blade to my skin and sliced. It's my fault, they died because of me. A tear fell and I quickly wiped it away, I don't deserve to cry, I don't deserve to feel anything. I sliced again, this time it was deeper. I took the blade and cut from my shoulder to my wrist. I didn't care if i cut to deep, I didn't care if I bled to death, I just wanted the pain to end. I dug to blade deep into my skin and hit the blue vein on my left wrist, "finally" I thought.

My vision was going black and I smiled, "It's finally over" I said.

"I can finally come home"

Spencer's POV

I was going to Dallon's house so we could hang out, maybe play some video games, anything to make him happy. Ever since his family died he had fallen into a state of depression. After the funeral, he stopped talking, he wouldn't even look at me in the eye anymore. Sometimes I found myself staring at him completion. His eyes had lost that happy glow and they looked more of a dull blue-grey color. His face always sagged, he never smiled. I had to force him to eat every day, and after that I could hear him throwing up in the bathroom. Every night I made him take sleeping pills so he could sleep, they rarely worked so he had bags under his eyes. Sometimes I wonder if he even wants me around.

"Dallon, it's me Spencer open up." I said

No answer.

"Dallon? Dal? Please open up it's just me." Shit. This can't be happening. Not again.

"Dallon I'm coming in." I said sternly, I thought I was going to throw up.

When I opened the door I didn't see Dallon in the living room or kitchen, so I went up stairs to his room. He wasn't there. I sprinted to the bathroom and started banging on the door. 

"Dallon!? Are you in there are you okay?" 

No answer.

I swing the door open revealing Dallon on the floor next to a razor blade. His arms were covered with fresh cuts, one ran from his shoulder to his wrist. I dropped to the floor.

"DALLON YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I screamed

I dialed 911, my hands shaking.

"This is 911 what is your emergency?"

"M-My friend h-he cut himself I- and he is on the bathroom floor, he bleeding out and-" I had to take a deep breath in between sobs. "I- I don't know if he's dead or not please come get him!"

"Sir where are you?"

" I'm on 2nd street house number 152."

"Thank you we're on our way"

I stood there shaking this is my fault I thought he was okay. I shouldn't of left him here alone I thought. I looked over at Dallon one last time. He looked so fragile, like one touch and he would shatter to pieces. 

"Dallon you said you were okay. Why did you lie to me?" I whispered.