XXI

when you see *** play the song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brendon shot up in his bed for the tenth time that week.  His breathing was heavy and his throat was tight from fear.  He sat up and rubbed his face with his hands, padding over to the bathroom.  Brendon leaned over to sink and splashed water on his face and looking at his reflection. " Dammit!" He yelled slumping onto the floor. "What am I doing? Tyler's dead! He's dead" His voice cracked. Brendon started hitting his head with his hands, picking the old habit of his.

Dallon rushed into the bathroom in his sweatpants and rubbed his eyes. "Brenny? Are you okay?" He asked. He glanced over and saw Brendon curled up in the corner hitting himself. Dallon's expression softened and he grabbed Brendon's wrists, bringing them to his sides. "Oh baby boy." He whispered. Dallon lifted the smaller man up bridal style and carried him back to him bed. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Dallon tried. Brendon looked down at his feet, fiddling with his hands. Dallon sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Dal I'm sorry I-" Dallon pulled him into an embrace and felt his body relax under his touch. "I'm not going to make you tell me things you're not ready to, I'll wait. I'll always wait." They pulled away from each other and Dallon grabbed the sides of Brendon's face wiping away his tears. "Dance with me." Brendon let out a hearty laugh and threw his head back. "Are you kidding me." 

"No, dance with me" Dallon pouted

***

They both climbed off the bed and stood in the middle of the room and be fan swaying back and fourth. "Why am I the girl?" Brendon questioned. Dallon grinned down at him. "Shhhh" 

Me and you are meant to be,

Like stars in the sky,

And leaves on the trees

Brendon layed his head in the crook of his neck and listened to the sound of his voice. 'Where would I be without you?' He thought to himself.

When times are tough,

I want you to think,

Of you in my arms,

Me kissing your cheek

Dallon spun them both around making Brendon giggle. When they returned to each other, they shared into each others eyes before blushing and turning away, still swaying back and forth.

They say all good things have an end,

So will it be heartbreak or death?

Maybe we can last beyond all time,

My hand in yours,

And your hand in mine

Finally, Dallon dipped Brendon and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He brought them both back up their lips still connected. Brendon deepened he kiss, placing his hands on the sides of his face. When they separated, Brendon had a light blush burning hot across his face. " Was that the song you were singing before? You know when I told you to shut up? " Brendon asked softly. Dallon chuckled. " Yeah it was" "I'm sorry about that." 

"Let's get some sleep" 

That night, the two of them climbed into Brendon's bed and for the first time, both of them content and happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i painted my flower box today! also i made friends with a dog

um this is my face