IV

Dallon's POV

When I woke I felt well rested for the first time in a while. For a moment I thought today would be a good day, I was getting out of the hospital, why would it be a good day? But in a matter of seconds, all of that changed. I looked over to Spencer, his eyes were red from crying and he was nervously tapping his knee. He looked over to me and opened his mouth like he wanted to say something, then quickly shut it. He shuffled over to me, his eye's glued to the ground.

"Dallon you know I love you right?" he said and I nodded. Of course I knew that

"And you know that I only want what's best for you. Right?" I nodded again. Where was he going with this?

"So you understand why I've made this decision and you won't hate me?" he said meekly.

Spencer looked at me in the eyes and started talking.

"Dallon, the first time I saw you near death I didn't want to lose my best friend and I thought I had. Seeing you on the floor surrounded in your own blood made me realize that after your parents died, you would never truly be okay. So I called that therapist so you could get help, so you didn't have to feel alone, and I thought I had done a good job I thought you were okay. When I came over yesterday I was mad at you for not telling me you were hurting, but I was more mad at myself for not noticing. I want you to get better Dal, I really do." He took at deep breath and told me the few words that would change my life forever. "So I-I've decided that you are going to a mental hospital Dallon. You leave tomorrow."

What. The. Fuck

I'm not insane. I'm fine why would he do this to me. I know I'm not a completely normal kid, but I don't need to go there. I was blinded by rage, my hands were shaking. How could he do this to me? Is that really what he thinks of me?

I grabbed my pad of paper and pen and quickly wrote something down.

"Get out" it read. I didn't want him near me right now, or ever again.

"Dallon please, this is what's best for you. Trust me" he said as he walked towards me.

I shoved him away and pointed at the door. He looked at me defeated, and walked out and a swear I could hear him crying right outside my door.

____________________________

this is a really bad chapter and im sorry :(