V

i had a panic attack today and im really tired, but i haven't updated this for a while and i love you guys, so here you go

________________________

Brendon's POV

I was awaken by Dr. Barakat calling my name over and over again.

"Brendon. Bren. Come on wake up, I have some news." what did he want from me? I just wanted to sleep.

"Brendon we found you a roommate wake up"

I shot up in bed, this was worth waking up for.

"Really? your not just messing with me right? this had to be a joke, I was hated by most everyone at this hell hole.

"I would never do that Bren." he said while frowning.

"His name is Dallon, and he's coming around noon" okay so this is really happening. Shit.

Dallon's POV

"Okay Dallon, before we get you to your room we have some rules and guidelines for you" said the woman at the desk.

"It's says here that you've tried to commit suicide twice, and you've been self harming daily for eight months?

I nodded. I'm not gonna lie, her knowing all this stuff made me uncomfortable, but I guess it was "necessary"

"When you get a shower, someone will accompany you to make sure you are safe, and we will check daily for razors that you may be hiding. Okay? she said while looking up from her desk.

I nodded again as she stood up from her desk. 

Follow me Dallon, we have to get to your room so we can get you settled in."

We got to the third floor, room 363 and she handed me a key and smiled.

"You get settled in and meet me at my desk so I can take you to your therapy session in fifteen minutes."

Just as I was about to open the door, she stopped me.

"Oh and by the way, you have a roommate, his name is Brendon"

__________________________

im sorry this was short and really bad you can yell at me now :(