II

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOUR ENJOYING THIS SO FAR THANK YOU <3

________________________________

Dallon's POV

My eyes fluttered open revealing a bright white light. Am I dead? I thought. But when I saw Spencer crying in the chair next to me, I knew I wasn't. I frowned at my self, can't even cut deep enough to kill yourself huh? Your fucking worthless. I heard Spencer yell something and rush out of the room, probably to get a doctor. Great.

When the doctor arrived, he started asking me questions that I, of course didn't answer. I haven't talked in eight months, why start now? Instead of listening to what he had to say, I was studying him something I find myself doing a lot now that I don't talk. 

The doctor- Dr. Walker was his name, had brown hair that was almost at buzz cut length, but looked like it had been growing out for a while. His brown eye's looked tired, like he's seen things no man should have to see. His stubble was also growing out from being shaved, something you would only notice if you stared.

I was broken out of my trance by someone repeatedly calling my name.

"Dallon? Dal? Can we talk about this? Please?" Spencer.

Spencer's POV

"Dallon? Dal? Can we talk about this? Please?"  I said, honestly I needed answers.

He made a writing motion with his hands, of course he wouldn't actually talk to me. I grabbed him a paper pad and a pen from the table beside me and started asking questions.

"Why didn't you tell me you felt this way? I could have helped you." I said while frowning.

"Because I didn't want help, I wanted to be with my family and you ruined that" He wrote. Was he being serious right now?

"OF COURSE I WOULDN'T LET YOU DALLON" I yelled. I don't know where this sudden outburst of anger was coming from but I couldn't stop it.

"I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT YOU. HOW DO YOU THINK IT FEELS TO COME OVER TO SEE YOUR FRIEND AND FIND HIM ALMOST DEAD OF THE FLOOR DALLON? YOUR SO FUCKING SELFISH" I knew calling him selfish was hitting a soft spot, but at that moment I didn't care. I was hurting.

"I'm so sorry Spencer. I didn't know you would react like this, I didn't think you would even notice I was gone." I finished reading and looked at him stunned.

"Dallon, no matter how much you think it, I would never leave you alone like that. Now get some rest so we can talk tomorrow, okay?"

He nodded and I sighed, I'm going to have to tell him in the morning.

______________________________

I know this is starting to sound like a spencerxdallon fic but it's not, brendon will come into play soon :)