VIII

*tyler voice*
excuse me could you please leave ^^^^
_______________________________
Dallon's POV

I couldn't move.

I kept struggling but I was frozen. I couldn't even blink.

Then I saw in front of me the last people I ever wanted to see.

My family.

There was blood streaming down Ambers face and mom and dad were holding on to each of her hands with a blank expression on their faces.

I tried to turn away or close my eyes but I couldn't I was forced to look at them.

I heard a faint whisper come from where they were standing, but I couldn't make out who, or what they had said.

"Look at me Dallon. Look what you did to me." it said.

Amber.

"Look at me Dallon." she said louder this time.

I went to say something to her but something was stopping me from doing so, so I had to stand here and listen.

"LOOK DALLON. YOU DID THIS. WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS." she screamed. Tears were now streaming freely down my face.

I do love you Amber. I do. I'm sorry, I love you. This is all my fault I'm so sorry.

After what seemed like hours of her tearing me apart, and me crying, I hear something other than her harmful words.

And they faded away.

Come back please. I need you don't leave me.

But they were gone.

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw a very concerned looking Brendon towering over me.

"Dallon? Dal. Please wake up." he said while shaking my shoulders.

"Dallo- oh your up are you okay?" he whispered.

After a few seconds of silence, I broke down in front of him. He hesitated before wrapping his arms around me.

"Shh it's okay I'm here. It was a dream im here. You're gonna be okay."

I grabbed my note pad and began writing.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, you already looked tired this morning then a complete stranger had to go and mess up the only time you would get to sleep. You didn't have to wake me up." I wrote.

Brendon reas the note and his eyes filled with tears.

"Dallon I didn't wake you up because I needed to, I woke you up because I wanted to. I can't get close to people very easily, unless I know it's worth it. I felt close to you instantly, I've only done that with one other person." he said while looking down.

"I wish you all the happiness in the world." he whispered while hugging me.

I didn't want to admit it but I was scared to go back to sleep after that nightmare. The thought of seeing my family again filled me woth joy, but after that dream, I never want to see them again.

Brendon must have seen how nervous I looked and he asked me if I wanted him to sleep with me. I nodded my head and made room for him on my small bed. He snuggled up into my chest and sighed.

"Goodnight Dallon" he said sleepily.
________________________________________

kinds filler-ish but kinda not because their bONdiNg

that brobecks reference tho

*gets pelted with stones*