IX

im sorry if this is short or really bad. feel free to throw things at me

______________________________________________________________

Dallon's POV:

Ever since my, "episode" as they call it, the nurses have been waiting next to my bed to make sure I take my pills.I hate them. They make me feel like my entire life depends on them. Like I'm this crazy psychopath who can't function on my own.

"Okay Dallon, lights out. Time to take your medication" the nurse said to me.

I rolled my eyes as she gave me a glass of water and the pills.

"They're meant to help" she tried to reassure me.

I hid the pills under my tongue and finished the glass of water. Not today satan. I thought. The nurse flashed me a smile before walking out of my room. Brendon seemed to know what I had done, because I saw him frowning.

"Dallon, I know how the pills make you feel, but please take them. If you take them you can finally sleep." Brendon tried to convince me that they would help. I knew that they did infact help me sleep, but the question was, do I want to sleep and feel disgusting, or be haunted nightmares and feel alive?

I let out a sigh and swallowed the pill, knowing that Brendon wouldn't leave me alone unless I did. That night I went to bed without waking or even stirring. But in the morning, I knew I would wake up and feel disgusting.

Brendon's POV:

When Dallon woke up with that nightmare, I scared me. I want him to open up to me, but each day, he seems to be pushing me farther away. But he has to open up to me at some point, right?

For Dallon to climb into bed with me that night, he had to have been petrified. He wouldn't just climb into bed with anyone he has to trust you. I guess that's a good sign.

The thing about Dallon, is that he refuses to get close to anyone in fear that either something will happen to them, or they'll just simply leave. I'm going to have to change that.

"Maybe you should get some fresh air" Dan suggested.

I decided that was an okay idea, and cautiously opened my door.

"Hey! Phil, do you think I could get some fresh air?" I whispered. Phil nodded and checked to see if anyone was around before walking me to the roof.

Phil is the guard that stands outside of my room at night, when I was sent here, he was my first any only friend. He understood that sometimes I need to get out of that godforsaken place.

When we got to the roof, I sat on the edge and looked out at the city. This is where I was at my best. I felt a peace with everything, all my worries left my body.

"Phil is a really cool guy for letting us come up here" Dan stated.

"Yeah, he is isn't he?" a sigh escaped my mouth any I layed down on the cold cement, gazing at the stars. While lost in thought, Dallon couldn't help but cross my mind.

I wish he was up here with me. I wondered if he would ever open up to me. I knew that it would be a lot of work to get him to trust me. But I think Dallon is worth the effort.

___________________________________________________________________

i'm so sorry for not updating for half a year, i'll try and update more to make up for it.

(oh and does anyone here ship destiel? i was gonna do a one shot book but i don't want to if no one likes it)