XI

Dallon's POV

Brendon held my hand the entire way to the therapy room until I wiggled my way out of his grip. He looked hurt, but I had to. People can't know I let my guard down. We walked in side by side and took our seats. To my left was a boy with dyed blond hair. Sorry buddy, you're stuck here now.

"Hello, I hope you all slept well. We have a new member to our therapy group, Pete could you introduce yourself?" said Dr. Barakat.

Pete waved but refused to speak about why he was here. He's already doing better than I did. Brendon had to defend me.

"Okay I'm going to take you out one by one for inspection. First, Ashley"

She rolled her eyes and continued to walk with Dr. Barakat. Patrick walked over to Pete and they started talking.

Ashley came back into the room and I started to bounce my leg up and down.

Dr. Barakat looked at his list and called out another name.

"Brendon"

I sighed in relief. Why are you relieved, you're next! They're gonna know what you did.

I squeezed my eyes together and waited for my name to be called. It felt like seconds before Brendon came back. He must of noticed how nervous I was.

"Dallon are you okay?" I shrugged in response.

"Dallon?" Dr. Barakat called. I winced and followed him out of the room.

"Okay Dallon all we're gonna do is a body check, and ask you a few questions. Can you do that?" I nodded.

He lifted up my right sleeve and did a quick scan. He did the same to my left.

"Could you please lift up your shirt?"

My heart was beating out of my chest. They're gonna know. You fucked up Dallon. I lifted up my shirt while he was looking at his clipboard. He looked up and his face fell.

"Dallon I wish you wouldn't have done this. The better you do, the faster you can get out." I put my shirt down and looked at my shoes.

"What did you use to harm yourself?" he asked. I made a writing motion with my hands and he gave me a paper and pen.

"I broke the plastic spoon" I wrote.

He sighed "Okay from now on, after meals you will be patted down to check for any utensils you could be carrying" I nodded in agreement.

"That's all" We walked back to the room and everyone was staring at me. I kept my head down and took my seat next to Brendon.

"You took longer than usual, is everything okay?' Brendon whispered.

I shook my head and took his hand as if to say "Not now" He gave me and understanding look and we sat through the rest of therapy in silence.

______________________________________________________________

come on i've gotta play with your emotions sometimes leave me alone

double update call me your lord and savior jesus christ