XVIII

????????????????????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I care so-" Dallon coughed and choked on his tears. "I care so much." Brendon was so overwhelmed by the sound of his voice. His voice. Brendon felt his face soften but still had burning hot rage coursing through his veins. "Don't" He said in a monotone voice, trying to keep himself composed. "You can't play with my emotions like this, not again. I refuse to fall into your trap like the last time." Brendon added. Dallon looked back at him with pleading eyes. He tried to open his mouth to say something, but all that came out were choked sobs. "P-Please" He managed to spit out. Brendon shook his head. "Please what?" He spat. "I can't do this without you anymore." Each word was like it's own separate sentence when Dallon spoke. His voice hadn't been used in so long that it was hard for him to even cry. Brendon's eyes finally softened at these words. "Yes you can." he said, in denial. "This whole time you've been just fine!" Dallon watched the as the man who built him up crumble. And it was his fault.

"You left me here alone! I don't know why I'm never good enough for anyone. I just a freak I can't- I can't." Brendons voice was cut off by his own cries. Brendon fell to his knees and sobbed with the force of vomiting. Dallon crept over to him and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm here now." He whispered. Brendon's wailing filled the room like water and the two of them were drowning. Dallon felt a single tear slip down onto Brendon's hair and he wiped it away. 'Be strong for him' He thought.

When Brendon finally looked up at Dallon, his eyes were bloodshot and puffy. The circles around his eyes became distinctively darker in those few moments. Dallon walked over to his bed and opened his arms as if to say 'come here'. Brendon crawled into his arms like a child and held onto his like he was his life support. He lulled him to sleep with a song he had wrote a long time ago, but slowed down.

Boring, everything is boring,

And every day is the same,

Every day is exactly the same.

Boring, all of us are bored,

Every day is exactly the same,

Exactly the same as before.

Oh what, oh what are you boring me for?

It's up to you, to find something to do,

It's useless and boring, don't wanna be bored anymore,

Oh what are you boring me for?

Nothing, nothing is as boring,

Boring as you, nothing is as boring as you.

Wasted, time is less effective,

Then growing less attractive to you,

There's nothing that's new anymore.

Oh what, oh what are you boring me for?

It's up to you, to find something to do,

It's useless and boring, don't wanna be bored anymore,

Oh what are you boring me for?

It's up to you, to find something to do,

It's useless and boring, don't wanna be bored anymore,

Oh what are you boring me for?

Oh-oh, anymore,

What are you boring me for?

Soon, the room was filled with Brendons snores and Dallon was left alone with his thoughts. He looked down at the smaller man in his arms. 'What did I do to you?'. Brendon was much more fragile and thin than when Dallon had first arrived, and was clearly not getting enough sleep. The color-filled plump lips he used to have were now pale and chapped. Dallon wanted nothing more to have Brendon back, but deep in his mind he knew that in the morning Brendon would shut him out. 'But for now, I'll stay here'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brendon woke up with his throat sore and a pounding headache. The events of the night before slowly began to flood his mind and he looked up in confusion. He was laying on Dallon, whose mouth was slightly open and small snores escaped his mouth. Brendon started to remove himself from his grip but something stopped him. 'Oh god do I really wanna stay?' Brendon asked himself. He climbed back into Dallon's arms and felt his arms snake around him and hold him tighter than before. 'He's so warm..' Brendon's eyes started to droop and before he knew what was going on, he fell back asleep.

Dallon opened his eyes and looked at Brendon who was still asleep on his chest. He closed his eyes again, not ever wanting the moment to end. Looking at the clock, he realised that they had to get up now if they wanted to have breakfast. Dallon nudged Brendon with his elbow. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped himself. 'I don't want to overwhelm him'. He held him in his arms and tried to move him off his body, failing miserably. Brendon almost fell off the singles bed and Dallon tripped over the sheets that had gotten caught on his foot. Brendon's eyes shot open to reveal Dallon, who was still on the floor, with curse words flowing freely from his mouth. He felt himself giggle and Dallon looked up at him.

He only blushed and pointed at the clock. Both of them started scrambling to pull themselves together.They walked down the hall side-by-side for the first time in months and even though they didn't want to show it, both of them were ecstatic. Before they reached the dining area, Brendon intertwined his fingers with Dallon's. A smile crept onto Dallon's face for the first time since he got there and even though he knew that it wasn't going to be easy to build Brendon back up now he knew Brendon was going to let him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLON. what the fuck is this chapter im a crap writer