a little too much

youre not that much of a heavy sleeper so you woke up to the sound of guitar strumming and singing. you look over to the corner of your bedroom realizing its shawn. as you know him very well, he does that when he cant sleep or has to get his mind off of something.

you slowly walk over to him and questioned him, "whats wrong, baby loves?"

he looks over at you and gives you a small side smile. "oh nothing. just playing one of my songs that i wrote for you." he said.

as he started strumming again, you decide to sing a long and harmonize.

sometimes it all gets a little too much

but you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up

and you dont have to be afraid

because were all the same

and we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much

when you end the song, he gives you the biggest smile youve ever seen that appeared on his face. "never knew my baby could sing." he says with a smirk.

you look at him with wide eyes and spoke, "you werent suppose to know that." you laugh slightly.

"why not?! youre amazing and im gonna let you sing with me at my next concert whether you like it or not!" he said

you gave him the biggest hug and kissed him all over his face. "of course ill like it! as long as my first experience is with you. thank you for believing me in doing it... a lot of people think im horrible..."

he looked into your big brown eyes and said, "y/n dont you worry about what others say about you. if theyre gonna be rude to you, theyre gonna have to go through me first before they get to you."

he then kisses your nose and slightly laugh as you scrunch it. "now lets make chocolate chip waffles for breakfast" you said. "DONT FORGET MY CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS!!" and you giggle at how cute he gets when it comes to his muffins.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
this was cute. hah made me think of me when people think im a horrible singer😁hope you guys liked this one😅