door to door

since your parents were at work and youre the only child, you were the only one in your big ass mansion. since you had nothing to do you decide to go for a jog around the block.

as you changed into tight gym shorts that wrap around your thighs and a tank top over your small figure, you hop down the stairs ready to open the door for an afternoon run.

before you can lay a hand on the door knob, there was a light knock on the other side of the wooden barrier. you open it to reveal a tall, attractive, teenage boy with messy brown hair and hazel eyes around your age trying to sell out t-shirts from door to door.

"um hi. can i help you?" you spoke. "uh yea im giving away shirts that have my name on it. see, im shawn mendes. a singer from pickering and i really wanna go big."

"well keep on trying because i dont know you. which means youre not going anywhere farther." you blurt out.

his eyes go wide as he realized what you just said. he didnt say anything. he just slowly walked down your porch leaving you guilty.

"WAIT!" you called out. he stopped in his tracks and turned to look at you with slight fear in his eyes never wanting to talk to you again. "hey, look. im sorry i said that. im just in a really bad mood because my parents are never home and-" "its okay, dont worry i get it." he softly whispers.

"the truth is i do know you. i listen to your music. youre honestly the only artist i listen to and i really love your music." you said and nervously laughed.

"really? wow." was all that came out of his pink plump lips. he smiles down at you because of the height difference. "to make it up to you, why dont i cancel out my afternoon jog and help you sell these t-shirts."

"that would be a big help. and maybe go to MMMUFFINS so we can get to know each other better? he said. "id love that." you spoke and gave him a big smile while your cheeks started to warm up. before you left, you locked your front door and ran towards him.

as you walked on the other side of him, he looks away so it doesnt seem a little obvious and grabs your hand and interlocks them. you look down at your intertwined fingers and blushed at the thought that wow. didnt know that your day can get better just by randomly opening the door to THE shawn mendes trying to become more well-known.

as weeks flew by, you and shawn grew closer together and had such an awkward relationship because of how snobby you were the first time you both met. but you soon realized that apologizing has to be the best thing before letting someone that important to you slip away just because of personal issues.

a/n you guys are making me sad😞not even a comment or a message😭please let me know if i should write more imagines or just let this one be the last one.