fans of each other

aaaahhhh. walkin around t.dot on this amazing spring day.. the sun. the people. the lights that lights up the whole city. the-theres a billboard of shawn on top of dundas square¿?¿? it read, "SHAWN MENDES HERE TODAY AT DUNDAS SQUARE PERFORMING STITCHES. FREE MEET AND GREET AFTER PERFORMANCE. COME TAKE A PEEK AT YOUR NEW TORONTO STAR!!!"

long ass billboard we got here. id love to stay but what are the odds of bumping into the hottest seventeen year old here in downtown?

you continued on making your way to boathouse when you bumped into this extremely tall figure. you look up to meet eyes with a familiar face. a face you just saw on a billboard legit 10 seconds ago. both your eye grew wide.

"WHAT THE FUCK??! YOURE SH-"

he pulls you away into a corner and covers your mouth.

"dont say my name out loud. people are gonna know its me and youre gonna run a freaking 25k marathon all the way to my house if you dont shut up. now when i take my hand away from your mouth, you have to promise me, that you will not shout. okay?"

you nod your head slowly. he takes his hand off  your face because it covered half of it.

"so uhm. care to tell me why you gave me such an astonishing look? i mean, i understand why my eyes grew like freaking frisbees. but why were your eyes shaped like big ass muffins."

"because i know who you are. for a fact, i know youre a big fan. ive seen your fan account on instagram. youre damn artistic, i have to say. and youre not like other fans ive encountered. theyre rude to new fans. they seem to hate the decisions i make. and you, youre there to support me no matter what decision i make. even if its really stupid."

you look at him, flabbergasted. mouth open. cant move.

he gives you his signature canadian derp smile that made you laugh which helped you to move again.

"and fans think you dont notice them enough on instagram." you snorted accidentally not knowing what to say. oops.

he ignored your little piglet sound and offered to take you out for lunch since it was still early before his performance.

you got to know him a bit more and he even invited you to hang out with him after his performance and meet and greet. you examine the way he walks around in public. how hes in total disguise. "youre pretty good at this." you blurt out.

"yeah, i have to keep it low.. downtown is pretty big. if a bunch of girls spot me, theyll have the entire city chasing after me even though they might not know who i am." shawn said, pushing his rayban glasses up his nose.

as the day went on, you had fun hanging with the pop star sensation. but you had to go and take a rain-check on hanging out after the meet and greet.

"i never got your name." shawn said.

"y/n"

"well, y/n. it was great running into you. i hope to see you very soon. heres my number. and im proud to call myself a fan of yours..."

your eyes grew once again. you smile. before you left, shawn grabbed your arm and kissed you on the cheek as a saying of "goodbye."

you walk away with a goofy smile on your face forgetting to pick up what you put on hold at boathouse which was your favourite pennyboard...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

IM BACCCKKK SORRY IF I HAVENT WRITTEN ANYTHING IN AWHILE. EXAMS TOOK OVER AND SO DID STUDYING.. AND I HAD NO TIME TO WRITE ANOTHER IMAGINE. BUT HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN WRITING A SHITTY IMAGINE. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE AND OH I ALMOST FORGOT. IF YOU LOVE VANCOUVER AND DANCERS AND MAC HARMON. GO READ MY NEW BOOK ON MAC HARMON IMAGINES. I JUST STARTED AND IM A BIG FAN. ILL BE WRITING AN ACTUAL BOOK OF SHAWN AND MAC REAL SOON. I JUST HAVE TO PLAN IT. THANKS FOR READING. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND REQUESTS AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON MY STORIES LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH GOODNIGHT XX