"youve gone so far, shawn..."

a/n okay so before i start the story, im gonna use my name in this just so its more realistic in a way... and i just realized now that most of my stories only have the girls point of view or its in third person... im not good when it comes to switching perspectives... but i guess nows the time to try it, haha.

dayanara's p.o.v.

im sitting alone in the living room waiting for shawn to come home from visiting his family because he was on tour for 3 months... i was scrolling through instagram and decided to look on the explore section. i found a video of shawn that a fan made from when he first started doing covers to finally living his dream and being on stage in every city you can possibly think of. as i watch the video, i found myself crying to the fact that shawn is no longer just a normal teenager... hes the biggest eighteen year old pop star in the industry. i mean for fuck sake he sold out madison square garden. all these questions wander in my crowded brain pushing away all the other problems i had in life aside.

is he gonna stay in toronto forever?

is he gonna forget me when he really is moving out?

is he gonna turn into a bad image once publicity gets to him?

if we end our relationship, will he ever let me walk into his life again as friends?

"ugh, c'mon dayanara. these questions are slowly getting out of topic." i thought to myself.

i then got interrupted when my train of thoughts stop to the sound of the door knob to the house jiggling. i wipe away the tears before shawn questions me but im too late.

shawn's p.o.v.

here i am in front of my doorstep ready to collapse and just have a comfortable time with dayanara. i insert my keys to the slot of the doorknob and jiggle it around. i open the door and throw my coat onto the rack and tossed my shoes to the ground. i turn to see that dayanara's in the living room sitting down and on her phone

"hey, dayanara. im home! im just gonna go upstairs and change so we can cuddle-dayanara, honey. why are you crying?" i say as i walk up to her and sit my tired butt down.

third person.

dayanara wipes her tears away and looks up at shawn while he wanders her watery eyes looking for an explanation.

"i saw this video of you on instagram that a fan made. it was something that everyone expected to happen and its amazing. youre living your dream. youve gone so far, shawn." she says her voice uneven and shaky.

shawn knows that isnt the reason dayanara was crying. it sure was something else.

"dayanara, i know im living my dream. and youre apart of it. but-"

"but did questions ever bang into your head as to what can happen? anything bad can happen to you, shawn. dont you realize that? im not saying this because i dont want you to leave. i spoke to mum karen and she said youre moving out in january and-"

she was cut off with shawns lips against hers. she was shocked at first but kissed back anyway.

shawn pulled back and said, "before i tell you whats going on, i just want you to know that i love you so much. and that im not going to turn into justin when, once fame gets to me, im going to turn into a bad image. im not like that and you sure as hell know that too."

"oh..." dayanara drags and sighs.

there was a long awkward silence until shawn speaks once again.

"look, i wasnt suppose to tell you this until i had it all figured out. and i spoke to your parents about it already and you have no choice once you find out because its official and its under both our names." he chuckled.

"shawn..." was the only thing that came out of her mouth.

"dayanara, youre moving in with me in LA!"

dayanara hopped on shawn and gave him the biggest hug and kissed him over his face. her eyes lit up like christmas tree and it was the most beautiful thing shawn has ever seen.

"but what about school? and my family? and your family? what about them?"

"dont worry, i got everything covered." he winked.

"shawn, i love you sosososososososo much, god what would i do without you if you moved to LA and never got to see you as much as i do now."

"i would never leave you. ill be by your side till the end, dayanara."

and with that, they snuggled and he helped her pack up..

oh how theyre both gonna miss toronto oh so much

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

omg i honestly thought this would be more cute and sad.. but it sucks because i rushed it. i promise ill be making better ones