shailey @ met gala

OKAY IT'S TALK SMACK ABOUT SHAWNIE TIME😂SO YESTERDAY I WAS STRESSIN ABOUT HOMEWORK AND THE MET GALA ADDED MORE STRESS. MY MIND AND EYE BALLS FLOATED ITS WAY TO THE FRICKEN PICTURES I SAW ON INSTAGRAM.  AND I WAS LIKE, "DAMN I AIN'T GON BE DYING PEACEFULLY." HERE ARE SOME CONS: 1. IT LOOKED LIKE A WEDDING. EVERYONE WAS ROOTING FOR THEM. THEY'RE CALLED THE POWER COUPLE.
HERE ARE SOME PROS:
1.SHAWN WOULD WALK AHEAD OF HER AND WON'T HOLD HER. THERE WERE TIMES WHERE HE WAS BEING NICE BUT HE WOULD WALK AHEAD OF HER EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE AND I FOUND THAT KIND OF FUNNY. I LITERALLY SAW HIM HOLD HER HAND LIKE THREE TIMES THE MOST.
2. THEY WEREN'T MATCHING.
3. ON THEIR WAY TO THE AFTER PARTY THEY WERE SITTING A FEW FEET AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND SHE WAS ON HER PHONE THE WHOLE TIME.
4. BEFORE SHAWN LEFT THE TORONTO AIRPORT HE TOLD US NOT TO ASSUME THAT THEY ARE A COUPLE BECAUSE HE KNOWS THERE WILL BE REPORTERS WHO WILL BRAIN WASH OUR POUR MINDS.
to be completely honest, i have never been confused in my entire life, and i'm hella bad @ math and science when it comes to school. i had mixed feelings about it. i don't know if it was how they were dressed that made them look good together last night which is rare for me to say that they look good because c'mon. who do we ship with shawn more than anyone else? you would all say yourselves of course😂but i'm still believing in whatever shawn says and i would not lean towards what reporters say. i feel like hailey is more into the publicity than he is and if shawn says they're just close friends, then they're just close friends. and that's all i have to say. you can leave your opinions in the comments. everything that i said in this was my opinion. please don't page me, hailey is gorgeous but i'm not feeling it.

this was virtual chicken scratch or language or whatever: hopefully you understood all of what i said. i had it all in my head and kind of lost it all. i promise i don't actually speak like this. when i like to speak my mind, i don't make sense😂