#onesiesbud

you were over at shawns since its like your second home. you were going to watch netflix and shove tons of food in your mouth. you walked into his cozy house wearing pajamas. anytime you can go home because you are literally neighbours.

shawns parents werent home and his sister, aaliyah, was over at a friends house. so you were all alone with shawn. you know where they keep the spare key so you looked for it and opened his front door. "SHAWN IM HERE!" you screamed.

"ILL BE RIGHT DOWN." he yells back.

you sit on his couch in front of tv scrolling through twitter and tweeting where you are at the moment. you clicked the home button and turned your phone off grabbing the remote and started flipping through netflix.

your eyes were glued to the tv choosing a good movie to watch first. you heard footsteps hopping down the stairs but ignored it. the person came in front you and blocked the tv. you groaned and looked at the person.

it was shawn. you looked at him from head to toe. your eyes go wide at what you were looking at. "shawn... what the fuck are you wearing?" you asked him kicking yourself off the couch and stepping in front of him to tug on his pocket of his onesie pjs.

"it was given to me while i was on tour. why, you dont like it?" he said while twirling around and strutting in the hallway.

you laugh at his stupidness and make your way to his door. "where are you going?" he asked.

"back home. im gonna change into something else." and before he said anything back, you closed the door.

you rush back home and ran upstairs to your walk-in-closet. you grab your giraffe onesie and went to the bathroom to get changed. and with that you left to go back to shawns place.

you opened the door to find shawn sitting on the couch already finished with preparing the stash of food on the coffee table. you sit beside him leaning your head on his shoulder.

he looks at you examining what you were wearing. "aye we're matching! before we start the movie, lets take a picture and post it on instagram."

"mkay." was all you said. he grabs his phone and snaps a picture of the both of you. one of you kissing his cheek while he makes his weird canadian signature face. one with both of you smiling. one of you goofing around and poking shawns nostril. and one that was accidentally taken but was cute enough to be set in a collage with the others.

he posts on instagram and your phone vibrates receiving a notification from shawn saying "shawnmendes just posted a photo" you opened the picture and read the caption. "#onesiebud with the best, @(your instagram user). you smiled and liked it and shut your phone off. you set your phone down and shawn pressed play. you guys were watching white chicks.

you both cuddle on the couch, your head nuzzling in the crook of his neck while he rest his head on yours. you moved down to his chest and listened to his steady heart beat. you closed your eyes half way through the movie and  fell sound asleep. he kissed the top of your head before you passed out with you

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
im done idk what to do anymore.