Shower Pranks

It's about time I updated! Sorry I took so long, have been abroad but I'm definitely keeping on with this! Enjoy, rate and comment!

Sabine banged on the door of the bathroom, saying, "Ezra are you done yet? Make it quick - I don't need your toilet smell when I'm in the shower!"
He shouted back, "Talk to the pants, Sabine, 'cause the hands are busy!"
Sabine wrinkled her nose. "Gross, you dirtbag. I do not need that image, thanks."
"La la la, can't hear you!" He sang as the toilet flushed. Sabine groaned. He was being annoying today. It must be the boy equivalent of having a mood swing. She heard the taps running for quite a while. What was he up to? She banged on the door again.
The doors opened, and Ezra tumbled out, and she pushed past him, while he grinned. She had no idea that he wasn't being dirty - his hands were busy - busy filling up water balloons! Zeb was going to get a surprise, and plus, it wouldn't be any trouble for him to fling one at somebody like Lando for example. What? He knew he had a lightsaber now, but he still couldn't resist a good practical joke.
He heard the shower running and then singing, first out of tune but then really, really good singing. Huh. She had a nice voice.
He carried on listening for quite a while, unaware of how long it really was until the water stopped and there was a yell as Sabine stepped on one of his water balloons and slipped. Uh-oh. He was definitely in for it now. It was one thing to mess with Zeb, as he got mad easily, but calmed down alright. Sabine was easygoing and could fire back some pretty good insults - she was fun to annoy. But when she really got mad you did not want to see it. And he meant really, REALLY mad. This was one of those times.
He was too late as a towel wrapped Sabine stood scowling at him from the now open doorway. Yikes. Angry Mando. He covered his eyes, which would have been a nice gesture and Sabine maybe would have forgiven him, but he was peeping through his fingers. "Ezra!!" she said, seriously annoyed.
"Um.... nice voice?" He tried, and she scowled even more. "Though it was a little out of tune - okay, okay, I surrender! White flag?"
He tried not to concentrate on the fact that she was dripping wet and wearing nothing but a towel and focused more on getting the hell out of there, Ezra style, as she brandished her fists. This was not looking good.
"Aaaaah! Have mercy on me! It was just a water bomb! That you slipped on! By accident!"
He yelled, running away as she grabbed an empty paint can and threw it at his head. That girl had dang good aim, he thought, rubbing the back of his head as she stormed back into the bathroom to change. Normally he would have got her back, but he had to admit he deserved that one. " Keep your water bombs out of my range or I'll use them on you! Idiot!"
He heard a yell from the bathroom. He needed to make himself scarce for a few hours, he thought.

5 hours later.

Sabine was in her room, planning revenge. Normally she didn't do much of the revenge tactic, but Ezra was in deep Anooba poop right now. So she was planning her comeback when she heard the water come on in the bathroom and another voice singing... Ezra's voice? Oh, it was. Time for revenge!!
She couldn't wait to see his reaction as she rigged the the pink jelly to blow at her command. The moment he stepped out the door, BLAM!!!! She would press that button before he could say carabast.
She waited with glee when she heard him singing an old song that used to be heard on the radio before the Empire. She wondered if his parents had played it to him. It was funky and fast, and the singer did remind her a lot of Ezra now she thought of it. Maybe it was just that their voices were similar or something. He did have a good voice, it was true. She even started humming along, She was so busy listening and swaying to the music she didn't even realise a shirtless Ezra opened the door and was standing right there, a grin on his face.
"So am I a good singer or what?" He said, snapping her out of it, and she was ready to fire when she noticed the freshly painted helmet in his hands. Did he do that himself?
Do not look at his chest, Sabine, he didn't look at yours. That much. Focus.
He handed her the helmet, looking sheepish. 
"Um... Does this count as an I'm sorry gift? Because seriously, I did NOT mean for that to happen. I've been holding onto this for a while, and since you've painted so many for me I thought I would give it a go... It was as good a time as any to give it to you, so... Forgive me?"
He looking insufferably cute while widening those blue eyes of his. He even pouted a little bit. Damn him! Now she was feeling all guilty for what she was planning to do. And for what she'd already done to his bunk...
"I may be a laserbrain sometimes, but I'm not a total nerf herder." He added, and she couldn't help but laugh. It was true.
"Okay, you dingus. But, um, you might want to step out of range, if you know what I mean..."
They looked at the blasting jelly and Ezra winced. "Ooh. I didn't think I deserved being pink for a day."
He smiled that cute little smile at her and she smiled back. Then he coughed, and things were normal. They walked back to their rooms and Sabine suddenly had an urge to do something.
She looked at him, a crooked smile on her face. "Thanks for the helmet. You also might want to check your bunk. Have a nice night, Shower Boy!"
Then she kissed him on the cheek before he even knew what had happened. She dashed away, her cheeks aflame, and Ezra's were also burning. He felt slightly giddy. He trudged back to his bunk, muttering, "It took her blasting jelly and a helmet to do that? Girls are so confusing."

Sabine disassembled the paint bomb with a fluttery feeling in her chest, the new helmet at her feet. Boys were crazy, this one in particular. He was so annoying, the most insufferable person she'd ever met, but he'd done something touching. And that felt weird and good at the same time.
Then Sabine heard a scream from the room next door as Ezra found the piles of Zeb's fur and shaving cream in his bed. "SABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Her smile grew even wider as she called it a night.