Head over Heels

Heyyyy guys. I'm back from the rock called Exams And Torture I crawled under. And season 3 has begun! Which, by the way includes EVEN MORE SABEZRA! And if you want my reaction to a certain clip from Celebration, look no further:
---------------------------------
JETPACK JETPACK SHE PULLS HIM CLOSE GUYS WE HAVE A CANON MOMENT IM
So yeah that's what this fic is about. lol I LOOVE IT THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE XD
So this fic is the first post relationship one.
AND EZRA'S HAIR!!! AND HIS MOOD SWINGS!!!SABINE'S HAIR!!! KANAN'S BEARD!!! THRAWN!!!

But I have one problem. I'm keeping Ezra happy. I don't care about canon - when he's with Sabine, he is his old, mischievous, fun loving self - and I don't accept unhappy him unless Sabine can cheer him up. So yeah. He's getting better in canon, obviously, which I'm happy about. Plus, he always seems to be in a better mood around Sabine...
Imma stop rambling now and get on with it.

PS SORRY IVE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG I AM BACK NOW BACK IN THE BUSINESS LETS GET TO IT AND DEFEAT THE HUNS

Ezra was currently sat in what Kanan had dubbed 'Ezra's Clumsy Stool' with bruises on his arms, face and legs, and wincing as Sabine dressed and cleaned his wounds.
"OW! Jeez, watch where you're putting that thing, 'Bine," he complained as she shushed him, applying antiseptic to his arm and bacta patches onto the darker, more serious gashes.

"Y'know, I wouldn't be doing this if you hadn't fallen down a elevator shaft!" She retorted, and he hissed in pain when she slapped the bacta on.
"Not my fault. Still brought you some time though, didn't it? I mean, I was a pretty good distraction."
She scowled. "How do you manage to fall over at every opportunity? You should be grateful these wounds aren't permanent."

The padawan tried to smile, but it turned into more of a grimace. "You - agh - you just don't like seeing me all bashed up, do you? I'll have you know I'm still hot. Smoking."
She snorted. "Oh yeah. You're on fire. Next time maybe don't butt in trying to knock out the troopers I perfectly handled on my own and dive down a 20 foot shaft!"

He rolled his eyes. "Right. Don't launch yourself down an elevator shaft and nearly break every bone in your body. On purpose. Never would have occurred to me."
She slapped another patch on his arm, and he squeaked.
"I'm gonna need extra care after this. Maybe some spiced cafe, a jogun pie, cuddles - falling is a big thing!" He moaned.

Sabine grabbed another stool, huffed, and sat right up close to him. Ezra leaned his forehead against hers and sighed, a disgruntled yet pleased sigh of exhaustion.
"Mmmmhmmm. Don't move. I'm doing an energy transfer."

She cocked an eyebrow and he wiggled his fingers mockingly. "Oh really? Cause I'm pretty sure Jedi can't do that."
He leaned in further and muttered, "Who says we can't? You know I make you weak at the knees when you think I'm not looking."

Butterflies soared in her stomach as his warm breath tickled her nose. She cupped his cheek just as he leaned in to kiss her, and he pouted.
"No making out for you, mister," she told him, and his expression resembled that of a lost Loth-pup.

"Aw, c'mon. It's the nearest thing I have to mess! Please? Make a boy comfy?"
Sabine gave in them, grumbling, and ran her hands through his thick, dark hair, kissing along the curve of his jaw whilst he hummed in approval, sliding his arms around her and pulling her successfully onto his lap. Woah! Score one for the E-Meister! He intoned, and then all his thoughts turned to jelly as she traced his collarbone, then his neck and bruises.

"I wish I could reshoot that bucket head," she murmured, and Ezra replied shakily, "Him? Nah, I owe him one. Please, go on."
Sabine rolled her eyes and kissed the bruises on his brow, his heel and his shoulder. He melted, "Ooooohh boy," and she smiled.

"Feeling better now, Clumsy?" She asked. He opened his eyes dizzily.
"Uh, yeah - no, I think I need a little more treatment, Doctor Wren. A whole prescription, to be honest. "
Sabine poked him on the nose, and he leaned forward again.
"Come on then, you big baby."
She smiled fondly. She remembered a time when she'd been too stubborn, to shy to do any of this. But they were older now. And she'd woken up to her feelings.
The Mandalorian pulled him into a kiss. He gave her a big grin and kissed her back, feeling on top of the world despite his bruises. She opened her mouth to kiss him deeper, felt his arms wrap further around her and let go, only to say breathlessly,
"No more tumbling down shafts for you, mister, or I'll have to knock you over myself."
He was dazed, and his eyes shone. "Don't worry - I'm already head over heels for you."

What'd you think, guys! It's been a while, but I've still got it! Check back next week for the next one - which you will definitely like, as it's set in the future. In the meantime, season 3 is giving me some new ideas I can't WAIT to write! That's all for now, please comment and tell me how it was!