fourteen » sing for me?

"tyler. sing me a song."

tyler frowns at him. "i don't sing for people."

"i'm not a people. i'm josh."

"nope."

josh whines and rests his head in tyler's lap, letting the shorter boy play with his blue hair. "pleeeaaaaase," he drags out.

"nah."

tyler grins at him and josh pouts. "what if i sucked you off?"

that's an offer no one can refuse. "j...josh," tyler says uncertainly, and josh grins back, straddling him to press their lips together. "josh--"

the boy slips between tyler's legs and undoes the buckle on his belt, pulling at his 'awfully tight skinny jeans, christ tyler this is ridiculous.' he mouths at the growing bulge in tyler's boxers and the boy whimpers a bit. "feel good?" josh asks in a low voice, and tyler nods silently.

"fuck," he groans as josh pulls off his boxers and bites gently at the inside of his thighs. "j-josh, stop teasing me, fuck-" his words become a moan as josh takes him in his mouth, and it feels so good, fuck- tyler grabs josh's hair and pushes him down, letting out small whimpers as josh takes nearly all of him in his hot, wet mouth. "i'm gonna-" he warns, and josh moans around him, hollowing out his cheeks slightly. at this, tyler moans and jerks his head back, fingers tightening around josh's blue locks as he comes down his throat. "FUCK!"

josh pulls off and smirks at him, carefully zipping him back up and watching his boyfriend become a wreck. "i take it i was pretty good?"

"god," tyler groans out, "you were amazing, fuck."

"so how about that song now, huh?"

//oops i accidentally wrote smut.. oh well.. also- can u guys do me a favor + check out my jalex story? idk whether to continue it or not. thanks friends ((://