thirty eight » im too lazy to actually write smut rn sorry

tyler comes home late. it's easy to see what he's been doing, now that he's given up on hiding it.

he stumbles in, grinning, and josh looks up from his spot on the couch, sighing. "hi, tyler."

"hey," tyler giggles. "how you doin'?"

"i would be better if my boyfriend wasn't currently doing coke," josh answers, carefully keeping his tone even. "what about you?"

"i'm brilliant," exclaims tyler, sitting down in josh's lap. "i feel fuckin' great."

"um," josh hums, surprised, "okay...?"

tyler grins happily and throws his arms around josh's neck, crashing their lips together. "i'm really happy!" he laughs. "for once!"

for once. ouch, josh thinks. that stings. "for once?" he asks softly, leaning back and biting his lip as he regards tyler.

"yeah," tyler replies, smirking, his fingers trailing along josh's jaw. "you're cute."

josh sighs. "tyler..."

"really," tyler insists, grinning again and leaning in to kiss josh's nose. "cutecutecute."

"fuckboy," josh says, swatting him away.

"hold up, lemme get my snapback," tyler grins.

"i actually have one."

"you're kidding!" tyler screams. "give me it!"

"i can't," josh laughs. "you're sitting on me."

"oh, right." tyler frowns. "i don't want to get off."

"i'll make you get off," josh interjects with a wink, and tyler's face goes stone cold serious.

"are you sure about that?" he asks, voice turning soft as he leans in, breath hot against josh's ear.

josh shivers. "tyler..."

tyler kisses him, tangling his fingers in josh's hair and wrapping his legs around josh's waist. "yeah," he sighs, "god, i..."

"um, tyler, are you sure--?" josh bites his lip, words getting cut off as tyler shifts his hips, grinding down on josh.

"fuck yeah i'm sure," tyler groans, his pupils blown wide as he regards josh. he attaches his lips to josh's neck and bites gently, almost grinning as josh arches his neck.

they don't speak after that, as tyler grazes his teeth over josh's adam's apple, rolling his hips occasionally. josh grabs at tyler's hair and pleads for him to quit the teasing.

finally, josh hisses through his teeth and lets out a pleading, "fuck me."

tyler smirks. "gladly."

//hi friends refer to me as ace please bye//