seventeen » you too

the apartment is dark. tyler's on the floor- as usual- paint spattering his skin. stripped down to his underwear. and stoned off his face.

"for fuck's sake, ty," josh sighs.

the boy giggles hysterically.

"what did you even take?"

tyler holds up a plastic bag. "whatever was in this. got it off brendon... he's a cool guy..." he giggles again and waves the bag, still holding two pills. "heyheyhey joshie take the rest it's really good!!"

josh frowns at him. "no thank you."

"pleaaasssseee," tyler drags out, tossing the bag to him. "you love me!"

the taller boy hesitates, then slowly opens the bag and takes them. "--okay. now what?"

tyler giggles. "can you feel the fireworks?"

"uh- yeah. yeah. i can. wow."

josh's eyes are wide and his pupils growing, and he keeps blinking, long eyelashes fluttering. tyler keeps laughing.

"--stop laughing at me," josh insists dazedly, and tyler manages to sit down next to him. "whoa, your eyes are like.. completely black."

"so are yours," tyler tells him, touching his face. josh stares at his hand. "doesn't it feel great?"

it does. it really does, yeah. what feels even better is when tyler leans in and kisses him gently, none of the rushed, rough kisses they'd grown accustomed to. his lips are soft and warm, his hand at the base of josh's skull, pulling him in deeper.

and that's when josh mumbles, "love you, tyler."

without hesitation, tyler whispers back, "love you too."

"really? do you mean it?" josh pulls back and inspects his boyfriend's honest, open face.

"course i do," tyler answers, "even though i'm stoned out of my mind right now." he giggles. "i turned the lights off because everything was too bright."

josh grins. "of course you did. that's why i love you."

"and that," tyler announces, "is why i love you."

//thanks for 2k reads and nearly 300 votes!! this is insane!!//