authors note

Guys. This is the very first story that I've ever written that I've managed to complete. And I'm a little overwhelmed, to say the least.

I didn't expect for this to get so big. I want to thank you guys a lot for making that happen. Seriously- it makes me so happy, getting notifications- that someone's voted, someone's commented. Right, yeah , your comments- you're all so lovely. I'm nowhere near being an amazing writer, but your comments give me hope that one day I can be.

On that note, there most likely will not be a sequel. I've exhausted this idea- it's over. Just like MCR. (Sorry. Well, not really.)

But I might write an epilogue. Something short and sweet. It won't be sad, I promise you that- we've had enough of sad by now, even though it's so goddamn fun to write.

And- you guys know I'm 13, right? I don't know if that makes this story any more impressive- it's not that good of a story, it's got a shit plot and too many twists- but i suppose it's not terrible. For a first fanfiction. Maybe one day I'll write better.

Anyway, that's it. If you want to read something else now, check out my jalex story, and my petekey one. And that's it.

Thank you so much for reading this. I love you guys.

xo ace