Chapter 2

Ava POV

I swung open the door to reveal Liam Payne. My brother. I was about to shout his name, but he cupped his hand over my mouth. "I will give you anything you want as long as you don't shout my name" he said. I nodded confused by the sittuation. He was my brother. Why can't I shout his name? Oh yeah! Why WOULD I shout his name? He made it horrid. He suddenly became confused.

"What are you doing at my house?" He questioned.

"This is also MY house" I told him emphisizing the 'my'.

"Noooooo. This is my parents house. I came to visit them before tour. And I have no idea why some crazed fan is here", he said harshly. (A.N:I KNOW LIAM WOULDN'T BE THIS MEAN!IT IS JUST FOR THE STORY, KAY?!) Ouch, that hurt. He is the one that caused all these bad things to happen to me.  

"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU LIAM JAMES PAYNE! HOW DO YOU NOT RECONIZE YOU OWN SISTER?! REMEMBER AVA MARIE PAYNE?! YOUR SISTER?! WHILE YOU WERE OFF BEING FAMOUS, I HAD THE WORST LIFE HERE! I ABSOLUTLEY HATE YOU!" I screamed in his face with so much rage. I slammed the door in his face. Just like in a dramatic movie, I slid down the door with my face in my hands replaying everything that happened after Liam left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short. But still a chapter! And Liam is never this mean in real life. This is just for my story. Kay? Good.

I want to tell you a funny story! Me and my friends, went to the park and we were one direction flash mobbing people! We had turned on One Thing and were doing the inbetweeners dance, and this guy was just video taping us the whole time! And all the the little kids looked at us like we had a mental problem! It was hallarious! Then we decided to have a funeral for Jar Jar Binks because he isn't going to be in the next star wars. Then one of my friends got a text saying that her grandparents were getting maried! CONGRATS!

Okay that is it. BYE SUGAR COOKIES!