Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Frenchy :D

Liam POV 

I really screwed up. I am so stupid! I walked back to the van and sat and put my head in my hands, and sighed.

"What's wrond mate? And who was that girl at the door"Louis said with furrowed eyebrows.

"That girl at the door was my sister..."I said , hanging my head low in shame. Then I heard through my tears a courus of 'WHAT?!'s.

"You heard my right! Am I speaking english?!" I snapped.

I wipped my tears and said, "Can one of you boys go talk to her, I have a feeling she doesn't want to talk to me,"I said in monotone.

"I'll go"Louis proudly answered stepping out of the car. I greatly gave him a nod and continued crying my choclate brown eyes out. 

"So, what exactly happened with your sister?"Zayn questioned.

"I kind of forgot about her"I mumbled quietly, yet loud enough for the lads to hear.

"Mate, I love you like a brother, but you screwed up big time and it is going to be hard to fix"Niall said in sorrow. I pray to GOD that he is wrong though.

"I am going to try to apolagize to her myself. Hopefully Lou cheered her up a bit."I saidstepping out of the same door Louis had. I walked up to the familliar door and walked to toard the voices. When I saw what was happening, I flipped out. 

Louis POV 

*~15 Minutes Earlier~* 

I walked up to the door and turned the golden knob. I walked on the wooden floor and found Liams sister. She was on the floor in tears.

"Hey..."I said akwardly because I didn't know her name. "My name is Ava, and who are you and why are you breaking and entering?"she asked with fear in her voice, sliding closer to the phone.

"I am not a robber love", I said with a smile,"and Liam sent me to check up on you" I told her truthfully.

"As long as your not Liam, I am okay with you in my presence."

"Do you want to talk about it?"I asked hesitently.

"Yeah, I think it would be good to finnally tell someone"she said shaky. We sat on her brown couch and she hugged the plush Winnie the Pooh. I chuckled lightly.

"Well, I am going to make this short. After Liam left, it was all downhill from there. Mum and Dad died in a drunk driver car accident. My best friend, Baily Waterson, started bullying me because she thought I slept with her boyfriend, Shane. And when Liam came up to the door, he didn't remember me,"she said sadly. By the end, she was crying. I pulled her into a compassionate hug.

"Come on, cheer up"I encouraged her. She refused. I touched her side and she chuckled.

"Is someone ticklish?" I teased her with a smirk. She just smiled and chuckled. I imeadetly went into my tickle attack.

"L-lo-louis! Stop i-it!"

"NEVER!"

I eventually gave her what she wanted and stopped the tickling. I hadn't realized we were on top of each other until I stopped tickling her. I found a force attracting me toward her lips. We were mimimeters apart, then Liam walked in.  

"Hey Ava, I know you do-WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!"he started to say but was cought off guard when he saw me and Ava in this akward position. He walked up to me and began to punch me for doing that. And let me tell you, Liam can pack a punch.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE!! STOP IT!!!"she screamed at him. He let go of me and set me down on the ground, cause he had me pinned against the wall. Ava looked like she was boiling with anger. 

"LIAM HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR BEST FRIEND?!?! YOU COME BACK, FORGETTING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, AND YOU CAN ALL THE SUDDEN BE ALL PROTECTIVE?!?!?!?! IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED!! WHERE WAS THE CARING BROTHER WHEN MUM AND DAD DIED?!?! WHERE WAS HE WHEN I WAS BULLIED?!?! WHERE?!"she exploded.

"Where was he when I needed him?"

She started to fiddle with her sleve. Please don't be what I think it is. Please don't be what I think it is. "See thease Liam, the cuts? They are from you, YOU COLD HEARTED, SOULESS PERSON!!" She stormed off with tears in her beautiful brown orbs. And... it was what I thought it was. 

Liam POV 

I am truly, madly, deeply... an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! New chapter! This is dedicated to frenchy, or my friend Grace, who came up with the idea for the chapter. Thank her not me! It would have been ages before I update if she didn't give me the idea! She has many original ones! 

OKAY, BYE SUGAR COOKIES!!!!!!