Chapter 17

Ava's POV

Louis and I got home to see everyone sitting in the lounge room. Niall ws eating, Zayn was playing a game on his 3DS, and Liam and Harry were playing the X box. Liam had always been crap at video games, so it didn't surprise me when he groaned because he had lost.

"Payne, hand over the controler. I am going to whip Styles' butt" I commanded. He handed it to me because he knows when it comes to video games with me, there is no joking.

The game was Mario cart. How can you lose in Mario cart? Shaking it off, I sat down next to Harry.

"Bring it Styles."

"Please, there is no way a girl can beat me."

"Whatever you say" I mumbled.

He smirked as the countdown started. I did the trick to get a boost and instantly made it to first place, while he sat in fifth place.

"How in bloody hell did you do that?!" he asked astonished.

"MARIO CART CHEATS BEOCH!"

I raced through bowsers castle in record time. Though I had fallen in the lava surrounding the track only once, I had still managed to make it in first place. Harry redeemed himself and finished in third place. I held out my hand for him to shake.

"Good game" I said while he held an iorn grip on my hand.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Harry" I warned. He continued to put my innocent hand through hell.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES IF YOU CONTINUE YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO MAKE BABIES!!!"

He instantly let go. he laughed as I burnt holes through his skull. I stopped and laughed with him.

"So Ava, where did you and Lou go" Niall asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I took him to a place in the woods I found when I was a little girl, next time you guys should come" I told them, and they nodded in agreement.

"LUNCH TIME!" I shouted. Everyone raced to the kitchen. I pulled out some frozen pizza from two nights before. I took out a slice and enjoyed its frozen goodness.

"Ava, just so you know tur starts in a week and you are coming" Liam informed me. I nodded.

In a week, I can get rid of my train wreck life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Longer chapter! Yay! Now YOU MUST COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WISH TO UNLOCK THE DESCRIPTION OF THE NEW NIALL PUNK STORY!!! I want to tell you guys too so PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

-Purplekittycat xx