Chapter 20

Ava's POV

"Ava, wake up."

"Wake up already, c'mon."

"AVA WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

I fell off the bed and hit the carpeted ground with a loud thud. A groan of pain came out as I starred down my enemy. Louis.

"You bastard" I muttered under my breath.

"But i'm a sexy bastard" he retorted with a wink. I laughed at his actions.

"That is correct, you are a sexy bastard." I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked off. My feet wandered me to the lounge room were every one else was sitting, watching re-runs of Family Guy. By the looks of it, it looks like we were just going to have another lazy day on th bus.

"So where is the bus driving us today?"

"We are headed to upper London for our first concert tonight. The bus leaves at noon, so Niall better get back soon cause its 9:45" Liam responded.

So Niall's out again. Okay, now I NEED to meet this girl he has been hanging around with. Me and this girl could be best friends! I pulled out my phone and texted Niall.

(italics are ava and bold is niall)

Ava: NIALL HOW COME YOU HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH A GIRL AND HAVEN'T LET ME MEET HER YET?! I WANT A NEW BESTIE!!

Niall: Sorry Av! Geez :P

Ava: SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT HORAN! I NEED TO MEET OR AT LEAST SEE HER PRONTO!

Niall: Then here is a picture of us! ;)

Atached to it was a picture of a girl with raven black hair kissing the blonde haired boy. I gasped at this and forwarded it to all of the boys. I heard multiple dings indicating they had received the forward. They all fished out their phones and gasped at the picture.

"Oh my god! Niall's got a girl?!" Harry gasped. I nodded and smirked.

"Yeah, and it's so going on twitter" I smirked, opening up the app with the little white bird. My finger clicked 'post' and now it was there for the world to see. I smirked and laughed at my work.

@Ava_Awesome_Payne: Who is your mystery girl @NiallOfficial?

Oh he is going to be fuming! My job is done! Hehe!

Niall's POV

Gabbie and I walked down to the park together, staying close to try to eliminate the cold autumn air.

"So, your in that band, One Direction?" she asked out of the blue.

"Yeah" was my genius response.

"Tell me about you guys, i've never really heard of One Direction,"

"Okay, well we all auditioned for the X-Factor as solo artists and made it through the auditions. But when boot-camp came all of us were eliminated, but our mentor, Simon Cowwel, brought us back and put us together as a band. Sadly, we came in third place but he signed us anyway. We became famous and are going on our world tour for the first album now" I explained. She occasionally nodded her head to say she understood.

"Cool beans."

"Why do you say 'cool beans so much?" I laughed.

"'Cause just saying 'cool is to bland" she shrugged while laughing with a big smile. We reached the park and ran onto the wood chips and started to trot around like a little kid, stopping to swing on a swing or slide down a slide.

"The big twisty slide" Gabbie yelled, running over to the ladder. I followed her and climbed up beside her.

"Lets slide down like a train" she smiled. She sat down first, and I took a seat behind her, wrapping my legs around her. We slid down with a 'wee'!!!

We both climbed off to see a mum with a little girl staring at us. The girl who looked at least four or five fan up to me and grasped my leg with a big hug. I awed at her. (pic on side -->) She had wavy brown hair with a hint of blonde. Her bright blue eyes shined bright into my pale blue ones.

"Your Niall Horan" she wispered, awe-struck.

"Yes I am, love."

"You have no idea how big of an inspiration you are to me. In fact,t every day I hoped you would come to the orphanage and adopt me" she said. Wait, adopt? She's an orphan?

"Serenity, come back here" a girl, probably in her teens, yelled. She had medium dark hair with dark green eyes to go with her hair.

"Rae, look! It's Niall Horan" she squealed.

"I know!" She looked at me. "I'm sorry she caused trouble" she apologized.

"No, she's really sweet, no worries" I assured her.

"Niall, this is Rae, my friend from the orphanage" Serenity introduced.

"Hello! I'm Niall and this is Gabbie" I said. She waved at us and we waved back.

"Niall?" Serenity asked sweetly.

"Yes?"

"Can you adopt me one day. I want a real family" she quietly said, and then faced the ground. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a tear run down Gabbie's face.

"Serenity, look at me", she brought her head up and stared deeply into my eyes, "I promise you, one day I will come back and adopt you, and Rae if you would like. And I will keep that promise." I held out my pinkie finger. She stuck out her pinkie and sealed the promise.

"Okay, lets go now" Rae commanded.

"Bye" she waved her small hand. One hand linked in with Gabbie's and the other waved goodbye.

They walked off into the distance and so did we. I walked Gabbie to her small little house.

"I had a lot of fun with you today."

"Me too."

The space between us slowly disappeared as my lips locked in with hers. Magic spread through me as it continued. We pulled apart and looked at each other with lust and meaning.

"Be mine" I wispered.

"Of course baby." And we kissed for the second time.

I was so lost in our kiss. So lost that I was oblivious to the click of a nearby camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Did you guys like the long chapter?! It took forever to write. -_- But you guys wanted longer chapters and I delivered! And now in every chapter I will have three questions for you to answer in the comments so all the comments aren't just "UPDATE PLEASE!!!" Answer these questions in the comments please!

1. What are your thoughts on Serenity and Rae?

2. What kind of serious drama should there be (cause the adoption thing was just something cut that I thought would be good to add to the story)?

3. Any ideas of what should happen next?

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

-purplekittycat xx