Chapter 13 IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!

• Dedicated to Liam Payne

Liam POV

"Where do the lovebirds think they are going?"

My smirk was wiped clean off my face when I looked down and saw their fingers laced together. I guess I wasn't the only one to notice because Harry pointed at their hands and screamed, "Ava and Louis are in LOVE!!!!!" Ava faced the ground and blushed, letting a smile crawl across her face. "Are you two... like... a couple?" Zayn asked with a devilish smirk across his face. Louis laid a kiss on her cheek and proudly said, "Yes, yes we are."

Fury built up inside of me, as I ripped Louis from Ava's grasp and pinned him against the wall. "Listen Tomlinson," I spat in his face, "you have the nerve to take my sister on a date, and then make her your bloody girlfriend, without even asking for my permission?!?!?!?" My powerful voice echoed through the house. It was dead silent. No one dared to speak. I released him from my grasp, letting him run to Ava to protect her. "Louis", I spoke softly, trying not to scare him anymore than I already did. He looked up at me with fear clear in his eyes. "I just have one wish. Just, please, treat her right. She has already been through hell and I don't want her to go through it again." I gave her a reashuring smile and walked up to her. "I may not have been there to comfort you in your time of need, but I am here now." She had tears falling from her eyes. I swiped them away with my thumb and looked deep into her brown eyes, the same as mine. "I allow you and Louis to date each other" I told her. She was silently crying now. I opened up my arms and she climbed in. I held her in my embrace until I heard her say three words that I have been waiting to hear.

"I forgive you." I pulled back so I could look at her. Her cheeks shone from the tears that had fallen. "R-really" I asked astonished that she forgave me. "Really" she lightly laughed. We went in for another hug. "Awwww! Group hug!" Niall shouted. I felt more bodies being added to our embrace. "G-guys...... can't....... b-breath" Ava chocked out. We all imeadetlly stopped the hug. "Sweet, sweet air" she screamed, causing Niall to laugh his contagous laugh.

We all traveled back to the kitchen and began to eat. The crisp taste of bacon exploded in my mouth as I took a bite out of it. I soon finished and disposed of my trash. "So, we don't have to go to the studio today, what should we do?" I asked everyone. "LAZY MOVIE DAY!!!!" Ava screeched. "Okay, geez..." I said, flicking her arm lightly.

"Okay, we need materials. Harry and Zayn, you go get movies 'cause I have like, none here. Niall and Liam, you set up the living room. And Louis and I will get the junk food. Now MOVE,MOVE, MOVE!" She ordered. All of us did what we were ordered too. "Get all the pillows from the beds, I'll get blankets, GO" I ordered Niall. He marched up the stairs like a soldier. I ran to every room in the house and grabbed all of the blankets. I laid them on top of the carpet. Niall came flying down the stairs with pillows stuffed in his hands, and even one in his shirt! He placed them on the ground and walked back up the stairs to get more. He came back a little later with about ten more pillows. We both scattered them on the floor and on the couches. I took a step back to admire our work."I think we did pretty good Nialler" I said. He smiled at me and we gave each other a high five. We both picked a spot to sit for the movie. I sat on the end of one couch and Niall sat on the floor in front of the other couch. We sat in silence until the others got home.

Harry POV

Zayn and I sauntered down the movie section in Target. "Ooo, is sex in the city like a sex tape" i asked Zayn with a smirk. His jaw dropped as he slapped the disc out of my hand. I just laughed as we continued our hunt for movies. "The Hunger Games" Zayn said as he threw the DVD in our basket. "Oh Gale" I said holding my hand to my forehead dramaticly like actors would. He laughed loudly along with me. By now old laidies think we are either high or wasted.

"Let's go Zayn" I wined. He sighed and threw in Hot Tub Time Machine, Without A Paddle (best movie ever! Gotta watch it!), and Benchwarmers (another really funny movie!). "Wait" I yelled at him. "What" he said clearly pissed off at me. I ran to grab my favorite move, Love Actually. I put it in the basket and we began to walk to the checkout. An old lady was the casheir. "So are you guys going to have a special date night with your girlfriends?" She asked. PEDO BEAR!!!!!! A plan formed in my head. I nuddged Zayn and mouthed 'play along'. He nodded. "Yes, but it is actually our special date night" I told the old lady pedophile. Her face was PRICLESS!!!!!! She quickly rang our stuff up and we hurried out of the store. "Oh.....my.......god!!!" I said between fits of laughter. "She was the real pedo bear!!!" Zayn exlaimed. We hopped into the car in heaps of laughter. We drove home awaiting our lazy movie day. WOOHO!!