Chapter 18 (feat. PUNK NIALL INFO)

*1 week later*

I picked up my trunk from the floor and rolled it down the stairs, which was very difficult might I add, and wheeled it out the door. Today I get a fresh start in life, a new beginning. Today I leave with the boys on tour. Simon was sceptical about Louis having his girlfriend on tour, but agreed in the end. I heaved up my trunk and set it on top of all the other luggage. I walked around to the the door and hopped to the backseat. We were driving to our first destination, London.

"Ready Ava?" Liam asked. I nodded in response.

"Then lets hit the road" he yelled triumphantly. I laughed and he sat in the drivers seat.

The rest of the  boys piled in and we drove off on our tour journey. I immediately pulled out my ipod for music. The ride was going to be two and a half hours long so I needed something to do. I plugged my beats into my ipod and slid them on my head, careful not to tug on any hair. I ajusted them to fit comfortably and started the music. I hit shuffle and ended up on "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark" by Fall Out Boy. I smiled, this is one of my favorites.

I decided to catch a few Z's, and drifted off into a comforting sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was rudley shooken awake by firm hands.

"What do you want" I asked groggy from my sleep.

"Time to get on the tour bus."

I sighed and unbuckled myself from my seat. I b egan to head toward the boot to grt my trunk but was stopped by Harry.

"Louis already picked it up for you" the young boy informed me.

I lightly smiled and walked on the bus, instantly stunned my it. The entire thing was red and black leather. The small kitchen had a fancy black microwave with more bouttons than a remote. There was a medium sized fridge which was also black, sitting beside beautiful rosy red countertops.

"Woah... you boys are rich as hell" I commented, gaining laughs from the boys, but only four laughs. I turrned around to see Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and no Niall.

"Where is Niall?"

"On a 'date'" Zayn answered with a wink. I 'oo'd and plopped down on the couch that was very plush, also red and black.

I wonder who Niall's special girl is?

Gabbie's POV (forget about her??)

I sat in the vacant cafe with the irish blonde, Niall. i had to rescedule our coffee 'date' because of work.

"So where do you work?" he asked. We were trying to learn more about each other.

"At a family babysitting buissness. You?"

"I am in the famous band, One Direction" he said nervous of my reaction. I smilled and commented "cool beans." He seemed releved that I didn't freak out, and had gratitude written on his features.

"Favorite color?" I asked.

"Green."

"Blue. Favorite song?"

"Viva La Vida by Coldplay."

"Ready To Go by Panic! At The Disco."

After 15 more minutes of this, we got up to throw our trash away. We walked outside together.

"Let's do this again tommorow. I had a lot of fun Gabbie" he said, making me blush a rosy pink color.

"OK" I said back. Stupid Gabbie! You just say 'OK'?! I am so stup-.

I was cut off by a pair of lips smashing firmly into mine. I was taken aback at first but kissed back. It was the fourth of July in my stomach. Fireworks everywere in the pit of my stomach. We pulled back after a few strange looks from strangers. I was so supprised. I walked away to seduce him.

"See you tommorow" I said along with a flirtatious wink. Heremained frozen like stone in his place.

This should be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY PARTY PEOPLE! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPATED IN F O R E V E R! THERE WAS JUST SO MUCH TO DO!

And cause you crazy mofos got me to 105 VOTES! i am going to give you a snipit from the niall punk story :D here it is:

He threatened to murder them. My family. The only way to save them, was to leave the band. So I left my life of luxury to save them. I faked suicide for my family.Now everyone thinks I'm dead. My family, friends, the band, the fans, everyone.They put me on the streets of rainy Seattle with nothing but a duffel bag with extra clothes. They put me in a gang living in the shadows. I went from the happy and sweet Niall everyone knew to the punk with one too many tattoos living in the alleyways.

I am Niall James Horan, and I am a punk.

That was the description, WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?! I think it is good, but thats me! Comment you thoughts!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO LIBRARY!

-purplekittycat xx