Chapter 9

Niall POV 

I walked back into Ava's house to be met by the crisp of bacon filling my nose. I rushed to the kitchen to find every one eating, and one place sitting there unattended. I quickly sat in the seat and started inhaling food by the fork full.

"Slow down Nialler. Every one knows not to touch your food", Ava said, putting her hands up in defense. I just chuckled at her and began to eat at a slower pace.  

"So, you took a little long to just go on a walk" Liam said with a smirk. That one comment got me daydreaming about her. Her perfect hair and choclate eyes that you can easily get lost in. She was just...perfect.

"Yes, because I went to the music store and gave the very gourgous cashier my number", I said, daydreaming of our lips being pressed against each other. All the boys 'oooooooo'd as I madly blushed.

"Our little Nialler is growing up! He has a crush!" Louis teased as he skipped around the house singing, "Niall has a CRUSH! Niall has a CRUSH!"  

"Remind me why I am friends with you", I questioned. He just laughed it off and shook his head. How I love these 4 idiots!

Ava POV 

I sat on the couch with the other boys. I thought about what happened yesterday. When Louis and I where inches apart from locking lips. I imagined what it would have been like to kiss his beautiful face. This sent me into a daydream. 

DAYDREAM 

Louis held me against the wall as.he kissed me with so much lust and passion. My hands grazed through his wispy brown hair as he began to trace my collar bone with kisses. I felt sparks, no, bombs, no, that is an understatement. NUCLER EXPLOSIONS when he kissed me. I wanted more. I wanted to call him mine. 

END OF DAYDREAM 

I came back to reality with a glum expession. Now I realized what I hadn't seen before. 

I, Ava Marie Payne, am falling hard for him, Louis William Tomlinson, and no one is going to catch me. 

But does he even like me back!? I mean, he has litterelly millions of girls at his feet praying that they will be able to go out with him. And out of all of those girls, he would choose his best friends sister. I don't think so.

Louis POV 

I sat on the couch thinking about my almost kiss with Ava. Did I want to kiss her? Or was it just the heat of the moment that had our lips so close? I took some time to study her features. 

She had curly brown locks that cascaded down her back smoothly like a waterfall, stopping just bellow her shoulder blades. Her eyes where the exact same color as Liam's but gradually got darker the closer you got to her pupils. She had an avarage size nose and pearly white teeth. Her smile could light up the world on the darkest of days. And, I loved that about her.  

Oh god. I realized what was happening. 

I, Louis William Tomlinson, am falling hard for her, Ava Marie Payne, and no one is going to catch me.  

No. I can't fall in love again. Love will never have the same meaning. Not after what happened with......... Elenor Cadler. 

If your wondering what happened, she used me. She dated me to have every one who is any one know her name. I felt so betrayed. All those times she said 'i love you boo bear' in a sweet and soothing voice, she didn't mean it. And she was my WORLD. 

Love will never have the same meaning, EVER again.

Third Person POV 

But what both star crossed lovers where wondering that night were...

Louis/Ava POV 

Do they like me back? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

10 votes and 15 comments for an update 

-purplekittycat xx 

OKAY, BYE SUGAR COOKIES!!!!!