Chapter 8

*The next day* 

Niall POV 

I awoke from my slumber. Ahhhhhh! The light shining through the window is blinding me! I quickly got up and closed the blinds. Much better. Me and the lads crashed at Ava's place that night. Liam and Zayn slept in the guest room while Harry, Louis, and I where shoved on the couches.  

I finnaly took in my surroundings. The lounge area had brown leather couches to go with the tan walls that surrounded the room. There was a wooden side table.with coasters pilled on top of it for drinks. There was a large lamp to illuminate the room in the corner of the large room. It was modern, and I liked it.  

All of the sudden an unforgettable fregrance reached my nose. BACON!!!! I bolted for the kitchen and barged in. I saw daddy direction and Ava preparing breakfast which consisted of bacon, scrammbled eggs, toast, and english muffins. YYYUUUMMM! I reached out to grab some food which my body now wanted more than anything, but was cut off by Ava saying,

"Not yet Nialler, but it's almost ready." I pouted and stomped out of the kitchen like a young child who just got grounded. I heard them both chuckle at my exit. I decided to go for a walk before breakfast. I slipped out of my clothes from the previous night and replaced it with an Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt and jeans. I slid my high tops on and ray bands.  

"I'm going for a walk!" I called out before I left. I walked into town and spotted a small music store that looked intreaging. 'Why not go inside' I thought to myself and approached the store. I pushed the door open and the ring of a little bell echoed in the store. I walked inside and began to browse the music. I feached the rock section and found a band that called themselves 'All Time Low'. Curiosity took over as I picked up the C.D and began to listen to a few tracks. I smiled as I listened to them. I picked the C.D back up and went to the cash register to pay for it.  

"Hello sir" the beautiful girl greeted me. She had dark brown hair with small curls that cascaded down her back. She had pink plump lips that looked as if they where sculpted by Michelangelo himself. She had sea blue eyes that you can easily get lost in. As she rung up my purchase, I scrbbled down my phone number on an old resipt for toothpaste.

"That will be $10.25 sir" she ansered in her angelic voice. I pulled out my credit card and handed her the credit card along with the torn piece of paper. Her eyes met mine and I sent her a flirtatious wink.  

She madly blushed making her even cuter. She handed me my bag and said, "Have a nice day...Gabbie" I saidreading her name tag, and walked away from the shop with a fast beating heart. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

AND KEEP READING! 

BYE SUGAR COOKIES!!!! 

Purplekittycat xx