Chapter 11

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson

Niall POV

My phone blared out Stereo Hearts, indicating I have a call. I picked it up and hit 'acsept' to answer. "Hello"I said into the phone with confusion in my voice. "H-hi. Do you remember me? It is the girl you met at the music shop, Gabbie"Gabbie said into the phone. "Oh, hello Gabbie" I told her. I heard her giggle slightly through the phone. "I-i was wondering if y-you wanted to go out for l-lunch tommorow together?" She asked nervously. "Food and a pretty girl, of course I will attend" I said with a goofy smile. She giggled again and I could picture her on the other end, blushing. "Okay, I will text you the information on where it is" she said, a smile in her voice. "Okay, bye love" I told her. "Bye" her angelic voice said through the phone, and then I heard it being hung up.

When we hung up, I felt like y heart got heavier. Did I like her? Like a crush? Wait...how can I like her? I only met her yesterday.

But love knows no time.

Is it love at first sight?

JESUS CHRIST NIALL! YOU ONLY MET THE GIRL YESTERDAY!

This battle in my mind went on for a little while longer when I finnaly reached an answer. I will do on this 'date' with her, and then I will decide on my feelings towards her. All I know is, whatever I am feeling, it is strong.

Ava POV

Our lips parted for the second time. I looked deep into his ocean colored eyes. I got maddly lost in. "Ava" he softly spoke, afraid to ruin the moment. "Yeah..." I trailed off. "I know we have only known each other for a few days, but, will you go on a date with me?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"Of course I would Louis" I answered breathless. Did this just happen? My prince just walked in my life, without any other care in the world, and swept me off my feet. I lay my head on his chest, listening to the steady beating of his heart. He leaned his lips down and softly pressed them against my forehead. I smiled at his actions. "Tonight at 6:00, okay?" He asked. "Perfect" I answered still astonished. We let go of each other and left each other with meaningful smiles, before parting ways.

I trotted up the stairs and went to my room. I shut the door and walked over to my silky bed. I laid my head on the feather down pillow. I let out a breath of pure astonishment. Louis freaking Tomlinson just asked me to a date.

I looked at my clock. 4:37. I should probably start to get ready. Casual or dressy? I went to ask Louis since he planned the date. He said to dress casual. I texted my BFF since the 'Shane incident' and told her to hurry over. She was the only one that didn't call me a slut during the 'Shane incident'. She was his neigbor, so she saw him drag me into his house like a rag doll. She was the only one there for me. Her name is Emily Connard. She is my best friend and savior.

I heard the 'ding dong' of the doorbell and went to answer it. I quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door to reveal my blonde headed friend. "EMILY!" I screeched. I pulled her into a tight hug. "Let's cut to the chase, I have a date and need fashion advice. He said to dress casual" I told her with serious eyes. "Then what are we waiting on?! LETS GO! YOU HAVE A DAMN DATE!" She yelled, laughing at the end. We can never be sireious. We ran up to my room and closed the door. "You go take a shower and I will pick you out a casual, yet cute, outfit" she ordered, motioning me toward the shower. I laughed and put my hands up in defense.

I walked inside the bathroom and stripped off my clothing. I set the water tempature to just the right setting, and hopped inside. Each bead of water hit my back and slid down my body. It was so refreashing. I put some shampoo into my hand and scrubbed it into my hair. I did the same with my conditioner and scrubbed my body with my favorite lavender scented soap. I finnished and wrapped a towel in my hair to dry it some, and wrapped another one around my body to hide my 'untouched areas'.

I marched toward my room to see a turquoise plaid, three quarter length sleeve shirt with a white tank top to wear under it. For pants,.she laid out ripped.skinny jeans along with a pair of black converse. I slid into the clothes and tied up the shoes. I inspected Emily's work in the mirror. There was just one thing missing. I latched my mothers golden locket around my neck, and walked out of the room.

I came downstairs to see Louis waiting at the bottom of the steps with Emily, a goofy smile plastered on her face. I reached the bottom of the stairs and faced Louis.

"Ready love?"

"Most deffenatly"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO LIBRARY

-Purplekittycat xx