Chapter 10

• Dedicado a Niall Horan

Ava POV

I awoke to sunlight seeping through the blinds on my windows. Uhhhhhh! I tried to hide my eyes from the blinding light, but failed. Defeted, I got up from my bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a tank top from Aero and black sweat pants from Hollister. I studied my outfit in the mirror and decided to wear it. It was Saturday anyway!

I traveled downstairs to see that only Louis was up, eating strawberry pop tarts. I gigled at his childness and his head snapped up to the extra person in the room. I grabbed the same thing as him for breakfast and sat down at the table.

"Good morning" i greeted cheerfully.

"Morning" he said with a toothy grin. We both sat at the table in an uncomfortable scilence. "Look, Ava, about what happened a few days ago..." he trailed off.

"It's OK, just the heat of the moment type thing" i finnished his scentence.

"Thats not what i was gonna say..." he said looking really nervous. What does he want then?

"Did you want to kiss me as much as i wanted to kiss you?"

I looked up, my pools of brown eyes meeting his pircing blue ones. I crashed my lips against his soft, pink ones. He seemed suprised at first but began to kiss back quickly. My hands grazed gracfully through his soft choclate brown hair. We released, breathless. I think it's safe to say he felt the same way I did.

'Is that a yes then?" he asked with a smirk.

"We might have to try again, just to be sure" i replied locking his lips with mine once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i decided i will give you an update because i REALLY DON'T WANT TO STUDY FOR MY SCIENCE TEST!!!

OKAY, BYE SUGAR COOKIES!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND READ ON

-purplekittycat xx