Chapter 3

*~ Flashback~*  

Wolverhampton, England 2010 

"Promise you won't forget about me?" I asked Liam, my bottom lip quivering, and tears threatening to spill out.  

"I promise", he assured me, taking his thumb and whiping away my tears. He held my head and tilted it down. He pressed his lips against my forehead. He walked to the car that was taking my dear brother away from me. 

"Goodbye everyone,wish me luck" were his last words before he slipped into the vehicle.  

I watched the wheels spin all the way down the street until the car was swallowed by the horizin. I sunk to my knees in tears with my head buried in my hands. I am going to miss him so much. 

*~ End of Flashback~* 

I was crying more now. 

*~ Flashback~* 

Wolverhampton, England 2011 

"I am sorry to inform you miss Payne but both your parents have passed. I am terebly sorry for your loss" the male doctor informed me. My knees buckled under me and I broke into a heap of sobs. Why them? They did nothing wrong. What did they do to deserve this?  

"Did the drunk driver that hit them survive?" I managed to croak out. He nodded sadly. This made fresh salty tears fall out. I tried to contact my now world famous brother.  

*ring! ring!* 

No answer 

*ring! ring!* 

No answer 

I tried this at least 50 more times and got the same result each time. No answer. I guess the fame got to his head. He doesn't think family matters anymore. He doesn't think anyone matters anymore. 

*~ End of Flashback~*  

I cried even harder than the last time now. 

*~ Flashback~* 

Wolverhampton High School 2011 

I saw my best friend scince (sp?) preschool, Baily Waterson, walk down the hallway.toward me. I waved at her and ahe just smirked. "Bails!" I called ber by her nickname. I caught up to her and smiled and she returned my smile with a punch to the face. "WHAT THE HECK BAILY?!?!" I screamed at her. By now there was a small circle formed around us. She smirked again and pjshed me to the ground. She started kicking me. HARD. Why did I convince her to join the football(soccer in american english) team when we WERE friends? Now that I was on the ground in searing pain throughout my entire body, she spit in my face. "That's what you get for making out with Shane" she spat in my face. Shane was her boyfriend for 2 years. I would never come between them, and she should know that. 

"Don't worry pethetic little Ava, there is way more were that came from" she spat in my face, then walked out without a care in the world, let alone care about my beat up, mangled body lying on the floor. 

*~ End of Flashback~* 

I was bullied from that day on and on throughout the remaining 2 years of high school. And now Liam doesn't remember me. My life is a total train wreck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGG chapter with many flashbacks! I dedicated this chapter to delovesonedirection because she is very supportive of my writing and commented things like 'OMG I am in love with this story! Please update!' So, here is another chapter! BTW, go read her book 'My Life' it deserves more votes and reads than it has.  

OKAY! BYE SUGAR COOKIES!