Chapter 15

Ava's POV

The sun shone through my window, letting the room illuminate with its rays of light. I sighed and got up to get dressed. I threw on some skinny jeans and a floral top,along with Keds to finish my outfit. I went downstairs to find I am the only one up. I looked at the clock that read 9:50. Liam would be up by now. I walked over to the counter to find a note. The scribbled words on the paper read:

Ava,

I'm sorry I couldn't be there to wake you up! I feel really bad! But I just wanted to tell you we where not kiddnaped, we had to go to the studio on short notice. But you can get your kiss when we come back! ;)

Love,

Louis xoxo

So they went to record. Well I guess I have the house to myself for a while. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the box of Fruit Loops. I poured the multi-colored loops into a glass bowl and added milk to it. I got myself a spoon and sat down at the table. I ate my breakfast fast so the cereal wouldn't get soggy. I put the bowl in the sink and sat down on the couch.

I grabbed the remote and began to flip through channels. I stopped at an all to familiar channel. SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! Sometimes I think I am  a five year old little girl stuck inside of a young adult's body. I instantly set the remote down, wanting to watch this show.

I sat there for about three hours, watching re-runs. I got bored and flipped off the tele. What is taking those darn boys so long?! As if on cue, the door swung open to reveal five very tired boys. Louis instantly perked up at the sight of me.

"Hello my princess" he said, wrapping me in his arms and pecking me on the lips.

"Hello my prince charming" I said back. He chuckled and released his arms around me.

"What did you do all day?", Liam questioned.

"Watched Sponge Bob re-runs" I shrugged. He nodded and began to talk with Niall. I put my attention back to Louis and starred into his ocean blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here in the morning to greet you" he hung his head.

"It's OK, Your here now, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess your right."

I looked at the rest if the boys who were in their own conversation. I looked at Louis and said with enthusiasm, "Louis, c'mon! I want to take you somewhere!"

"And where exactly?"

"A secret place!"

He shrugged and followed mr out the back door. We both jumped the fence and headded out into the woods behind the house. It was a perfect day to explore. Butterflies glidded thrhough the air as tiny insects crawled on the forest floor underneath the pine needles and leaves. The baby blue sky was dotted with perfect white fluffy clouds that looked almost identical to pillow stuffing. The leaves on the trees were a light shade of green and moss was growing on the trunk. It looked almost if it had popped out of a fairy tale.

We reached our destination and Louis gapped at its pure beauty. (A.N: PIC ON SIDE>>) He looked at the river to see fish swimming peacefully through the water, and stones hidden in the tall grasses along the bank.

"How did you find this?"

"It's where I always went when I was a little girl, to just take a break from my hectic life and clear my head."

He all the sudden got a smirk on his face. He ripped his shirt off and threw it to the dusty ground. He backed up and went full speed into the river. Seconds later he popped out of the water and pushed the hair out of his face. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, ARE YOU INSANE?!?!" I screamed at him, holding back a laugh that was about to escape.

"No, I am not insane! Come on in! The water is warm!"

I huffed in defeat and stripped down untilI was in my undies and bra. I looked up from the clothes strewn across the forest floor to see Louis with his mouth open. "Like what you see, Tomlinson?" I teased.He blushed pink and nodded. I walked backwards to get more speed and ran forward as fast as a chetah. I jumped and felt my body plunge into luke warm water. My mucles instantly relaxed at the soothing tempature of the water surrounding me. My head popped out of the water and saw my lovely boyfriend a few feet away. I swam over to him and wrapped my legs around his torso and snaked my arms around his neck.

"Hey beautiful" he said with a goofy smile on his face.

"Hi" I said, poking his nose. He laughed and slowly began to lean in. I did the same and soon there was explosions on butterflies in my stomach. I ran my hands through his damp hair as his hands grazzed down my body. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I allowed him and our tounges danced together perfectly.

We pulled apart from each other and starred deep into each others eyes. In his I saw only lust, as he saw the same in mine.

"Ava?"

"Yes Louis?"

"Life is short, there is no time to leav any important words unsaid." I looked at him confused, not getting where he was taking this.

"I LOVE YOU AVA MARIE PAYNE!" he shouted into the unpopulated woods. Tears of happiness began to stream down my face.

"And I love you Louis William Tomlinson. I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CUTEST CHAPTER EVER! I want a boyfriend that can be all romantic like that! :,( AND A BIG SHOUTOUT TO @Maddiedirection9 FOR BEING MY WATTPAD BESTIE!!!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO LIBRARY!

-Purplekittycat xx