Chapter 14

Louis' POV

I pulled the car into the garage and opened up the door. I hopped out and slammed the door shut with a thud. Ava did the same as me and went to get a bag containing the many sweet treats we bought at the supermarket. I grabbed three bags as she grabbed two and we headed inside.

We walked in the house to see pillows scattered on the floor and placed in various places along the couches. "Yeah' party time!" Niall yelled upon our entrance.

"Hell yeah" Ava yelled, handing her bags to Liam, and flopping on the couch. "Louis, come cuddle with me" she winked. I smirked and slid by her. My arms enclosed her in my grasp as she snuggled up to me. I lightly kissed her cheek.

"EWWW! TOO MUCH PDA! TOO MUCH PDA" Harry yelled. I sent him a cold, yet playful, glare. He stuck his tongue out at me, and went to our bags to see what was stored in them. Ava climbed up onto my lap and pressed her lips against mine.

"You two bought a lot of sweets" Harry said, not peeling his eyes away from the mountain of candy. "Did we go a little over board?" she asked. He faced her and nodded slowly.

"WHO CARES?!" she exlaimed, dumping all of it on the floor right in front of the little blonde Irish boy. Bad choice Ava. He instantly lunged for the mountain of sugar, stuffing his face with candy. All of us were laughing our bums off by now.

"Okay, lets get this lazy day started" Zayn collected himself, clapping his hands together. We all agreed and found a spot somewhere in the lounge room. It ended up Harry sitting in the middle of the floor, Zayn rested on the end of the couch with his arm proped up on the arm of it, Niall leaning against the couch under Zayn, Liam sat on the opposite end of the couch as Zayn, and me and Ava snuggled up on the couch that wasn't occupied by anyone.

"Let's watch The Hunger Games" she suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

"Sure."

"Why not?"

"I love that movie!"

"Sure babe"

She kissed me, and walked to the blue ray player. She popped in the DVD and hit play. We all settled down in comfy positions and watched the movie roll by on the television.

•~• 2 Hours Later •~•(still Louis' POV)

"I'm going to hit the hay, night everyone" I spoke, getting up and streatching out my bones. "Night Av" I said, blowing her a kiss. She blushed and pretended to catch it. I smiled and headed out of the room. I sauntered to my bed and stripped down and climbed in. As soon as my head hit the down pillow I fell into a peaceful and dreamless slumber.