Chapter 19

Niall's POV

I woke with butterflies in my stomach. I'm picking up Gabbie at 10:00 to come here and meet the boys and Ava. Yesterday I learned she lived on the outskirts of London, she was vollenteering at the music store that her uncle owned. I got up from my bed and looked at the red glowing numbers on my alarm clock that read 9:37. Perfect timing. I threw on Hollister sewat pants and a plain white shirt and headed downstairs. I ate a bowl of Fruit Loops quite quickly and headed to my car.

I ignited the car and the engine roared to life. I swung it out of the driveway and headed out on my juorney. She had texted me her adress so I knew where to go. I can't wait to see her!

~*20 minutes later*~

I pulled the car into her driveway. I hopped out of my Mercedies, slamming the door shut with a thud. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Come in" was shouted from the inside. I walked inside and stepped on the chesnut colored floor. The walls were painted tan with a hint of beige. The fruniture in the room was the same shade as the walls. There was a small fireplace on the wall, glowing with the fire lit inside it. Over all, it was a decent house. She came down the hallway wearing her hair down, like the last time I saw her, and a tirquouse blue jumper paired with dark skinny jeans and old worn out converse.

"Hello Gabbie" I greeted with a smile.

"Hey! So, do you just want to go to the park or something?"

"Sure, that sounds fun!"

"Then let's go my little lepracaun" she yelled. I tried my best to hide the slight blush creeping up on my face. She called me her lepracaun. I wish I was her man and only her man though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated this story in forever! But i gave you a short update! Please don't hate me!!! I just wanted to give you guys an update! Answer these questions in the comments!

1. Whats a good ship name for Niall and Gabbie?

2. Do you want longer chapters?

3. Do you want sirious drama soon in the book?

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO LIBRARY!

-Purplekittycat xx