Chapter 21

Ava's POV

We arrived in upper London. The bus wheels skidded to a stop as we all jumped out.

"YES! OH THANK GOD WE GOT OFF, I WAS SO BORED" Niall exclaimed loud enough for the entire city of London.

"It was a 20 minute drive" Harry said matter-of-factly.

"Whatever."

"Now that you two are done fighting like teenage girls over the last bra-" I started to say but was cut off by my boyfriend.

"Girls fight over bras?"

"Some do, sadly. As I was saying, lets go and celebrate the start of tour" I cheered, throwing my hands in the air. They all looked at me like I had grown an extra head.

"I meant lets go to a club" I explained. A look of realization washed over them.

"Yeah! Let's go get wasted" Niall cheered. We all laughed because of his drinking habits.

"I'll invite Dani" Liam said, walking off to call her.

"And I'll invite Perrie too" Zayn said, walking off like Liam had done.

"Wooho! Partay" Harry cheered, dancing around like a retarded seal.

"Oh poor Harry, you never had the moves like", Louis looked him straight in the eye and put his hands up to do the ever-so-famous 'stop the trafic and let the people through' dance, "swag masta from doncasta." He broke out randomly into dance.

"Oh god Lou, people are looking" I flushed.

"Then they can see how lucky I am to have such a pretty girlfriend" he flirted. I kaid a passionate kiss on his cheek. I guess he wanted more because he went in for a snog. I kissed back and let my tounge roam his mouth.

"Eww! PDA! Save it for the hotel room" Harry winked.

"Can it, curly" I threatened, sticking my finger out. Liam and Zayn walked back and informed us that Perrie could come but Danniele couldn't make it because she has to practice some routines for the X-Factor.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go pick out an outfit and you boys....do whatever" and with that I ran back to the bus. I went back on the bus and began to rummage through my closet.

I came across a white and navy blue silky dress that was knee length. Oh my god! This is beautiful! How did I forget I had this? I immediately stripped off my current clothes and put on the dress. I went back to the full sized mirror and looked at my reflection. A gorgeous Ava looked back at me. This is perfect!

I went back to the closet and began to go through my shoes for the perfect pair. I found nice pair of sheer white crochet ballet flats. I slipped my petite feet into them and immediately began to apply my makeup. I went simple with just some eyeliner.

I went to my dresser and tied a big bow into my chocolate hair. I checked the mirror once more. I looked like I had just come off the red carpet! I checked the time. 7:37. Whoops, looks like I took quite a bit of time. To finish off the outfit I grabbed my white clutch purse and headed out the door.

I came out and saw the boys and Perrie standing there. Perrie wore a simple black, knee high dress along with her purple hair. She looked breath taking, as always.

"Finlay, you take longer than my dead grandfather" Zayn mumbled. Perie slapped his arm and sent him a glare saying to be nice.

Okay then Zayn, you meanie, LET'S GET TO PARTYING" I shouted, throwing my hands in the air. Everyone rolled their eyes at me, well then!

We all piled into the car, girlfriends sitting on their boyfriends laps, with Harry driving. The club was just around the corner so it was merely a two minute drive. We arrived and eagerly hopped out.

This should be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!! But I do have some good news!!! Ya ready?

Okay, so I have the whole story planned out and a sequel idea!! Yay!

So, I have one question for you...

WOULD YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUAL?!

Comment your answer!!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO LIBRARY!

-purplekittycat xx