Chapter 22

Ava's POV

Colored lights were scattered through the place. Music blared through the speakers intensively. Drunk teenagers danced in the dance floor with their desired loved one. All the boys went toward the bars to order their first drinks of the night. While I sat in am empty booth alone.

I gazed over the crowd. There was a small fight sparking between something, Wasted underage 16 year olds being led out bu their sober friend. Where was Louis anyway?

All the sudden the seat beaide me squished, meaning someone say beaide me in my vacant booth.

"Hey there" they said with a deep voice. I looked over to see a boy sitting there. He had deep brown eyes and brown-almost black-hair styled into a quiff. His eyes showed he had obviously drunken a shot too much.

"Um...I have a boyfriend. He's over the-" I began to inch my way over to him. But I saw he was kissing a face I knew all to well.

Rain.

Rain had traumatized her after Liam left and her parents died. She would always comment on how she was constantly crying in class. "Look at little Ava crying in her math textbook again. You know, I heard Liam said Ava was a stripper name. That's why he left you and is ashamed to even make contact with you" she would tease. She was the reason she cried herself to sleep every night.

"Doesn't look like it anymore" the boy commented. I was furious. No, erase that, scorching mad.

"Yeah, I guess I don't" I whipped out my brand spanking new, might I add, iPhoneC and sent him a message.

Ava: You just ruined your chance with me, faggot, have a glamorous life. *deleted*

"So what's your name anyway, handsome?" I flirted. I looked back at Louis. I could see the face of his iPhone light up in his pocket, but he was too busy pretty much eating Rain to notice.

"Xavier, what about you?"

"Ava. Now, I'm a VIP here, saw we get a facy room with one hell of a nice bed?" I sat on his lap, twisting his tie around my finger with a smirk.

"Thought you would never ask."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, so I updated this story, its short but gets the point across! So louis is the new d**k of the story, and yeah! So I'm going to try and finish this up really soon maybe in 15 more chapters, i dont know! But have tons of other story ideas I want to write and I am tiered of this story :/

BUT if you like my writing, can you please go read Wanted or Punk'd? And comment pwease!!!!

So, yeah! That is about it! Bye bye!

-purplekittycat xx