Chapter 6

Ava POV

i looked up to see a petrified looking Liam and Louis. I immeadetly tried to hide my wrists with my sweatshirt sleeves, but failed. Liam went to the medical cabinet that hasn't changed scince he left. He came back with gauze wrap and asked for my wrists. i obeyed and he wrapped the bandage tightly around my wrist.

"Now Ava, would you care to explain?" he quizzed.

"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what i did and why i did it!" i screamed at him, making him flinch to my suddden voice increase. "Can't you see that i need a shoulder to cry on, and not someone to just come fuck up my life more than it already is", i said, tears threatening to pour out.

"Then let me be the one to help you. Let me be your shoulder to cry on. I know that you still won't forgive me, but please, at least let me help you. It hurts me to see you in pain. Just...please." he was litteraly on his knees beggging by now. i just collapsed into his arms in a new heap of tears.

"Can you promise me something Liam?"

"Anything."

I picked my self up and looked deep into his pupppy brown eyes.

"Don't leave me stranded, confused, and alone like every one elese impotant in my life."

"I would never think about it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahhhhhhhh! they made up! and Liam is so sweet!and 2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO LIBRARY

AND READ MY OTHER STORY CALLED 'WANTED'!

OKAY, BYE SUGAR COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!