Chapter 12

Louis POV

We hopped in the car and drove off to our date. "Where are we going Louis?" She questioned me, exitment clear in her voice. "I can't tell you, it's a secret" I said to suduce her. She giggled and smiled at the ground.

"Look up when you smile, you have a beautiful smile" I said. "You don't know your beautiful" she sang to the tune of our song, 'What Makes You Beautiful'.(your a directionater if you don't know that song XD) I chuckled and continued to drive. 15 minutes later we arived at the destination. "We have arived my princess!" I exlaimed, hopping out of the car to help Ava out of it. "Why thank you prince" she said as if she were a princess. I laughed as we walked to where our date was.

"Louis, this is beautiful" she said, eyes wide at the beauty of it all. We began to walk down the sidewalk along the waterway. We said nothing. It wasn't an awkward silence, more of a peaceful kind of silence. We made it to about the end when I pulled her over to a small picnic I set up.

I pulled out the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches we were going to eat. "PB and J sandwiches?" She asked in a joking manor, chuckling a bit. "Yeah, I am keeping it classic" I reasured her, sending her a wink. She laughed at my comment and took a bite out of her food. I did the same and continued eating until I finished my sandwich. I took a crisp (chip) from the bag that was lying in the grass and threw it at the pigions. "EAT MY KEVINS!!!" I yelled at the birds. The birds tackled each other in a rampage to get the crisp before any one else did. We both chuckled at the fierce battle between the birds.

In a matter of 2 minutes, we were both literally ROFL-ing. I rolled over to meet a pair of beautiful brown orbs, starring into my sea blue ones. I moved a piece of her brown, silky hair out of her face and smashed my lips against her soft, pink lips. Our lips moved in sync as we shared a passionate kiss. I licked the bottom of her lower lip, asking for entrence. She refused. Playing hard I see? My hands traveled to her bum, and pinched it slightly. She gasped and opened her mouth. I took advantage of it and let my tongue explore this unknown area. She did the same.

We snogged for about 10 more minutes and pulled apart, breathless. We sat up and she sat on my lap, burying her head in the crook of my neck. "Can I ask you something Ava?" I asked bitting my lip in fear I might hear the wrong answer. "Yeah" she responded, looking into my eyes. I took a deep breath and let those 5 words, 20 letters, every girl loves to hear. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked with pure lust shining in my eyes.

"Yes, I will Louis"

The words flowed out of her mouth. I was relived she said yes. I pulled her into a hug and let my lips touch softly on her forehead. "I am so happy I can finally call you mine and only mine" I said. "Me too"was her response. We laid back down in the grass, our tierdness taking over and sending us to sleep under the stars on a perfect night.

Liam POV

I climbed down the stairs to see Niall, Zayn, and Harry playing each other in Wii Sports. "Where's Ava and Louis?" I asked curiously. "Oh, they went on a date" Niall said wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "WHAT?!?!?!"I yell out loud enough for the entire country of England to hear. "Did you just hear what he said, or are you deaf? They went on a date" Harry said in a joking manor. "THAT PRICK DIDN'T EVEN GET MY APROVAL TO TAKE HER ON A DATE!!!!!" I yelled just as loud as the last time. "I swear when he comes home..." I trailed off, clutching my hands into fists. Oh, Louis, you have NO idea what's coming for you when you get home...

*the next day* (still Liam's POV)

I hopped out of bed, pulling on a plain white t-shirt and went down stairs. I found every one eating exept for Louis and Ava, who are no were in sight. "Are Louis and Ava still sleeping?" I asked. "No one saw them last night or today in their beds" Zayn responded. My hands went into fists again. As if on cue, Louis and Ava stumbled through the door in a hurry not to be noticed. I raced over to them before they could make it to the stair case.

"Where do the lovebirds think they are going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated! I will put a pic up soon of the date scene! Just keep checking in to see if it is up yet!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO LIBRARY

I WANT 5 COMMENTS(from diferent people) AND 5 VOTES FOR A NEW CHAPTER!

BYE SUGAR COOKIES!!!!!!!!

-purplekittycat xx