Chapter one

Pic of Tim.
Book two of the twins series.

Tims PoV

Alone. What's new, I'm always alone except for school. Now it's my graduation day and I'm at home getting ready, alone. I only feel and act happy when I'm with my best friends, the twins Luka and Lucas, and the couple Josh and Lacey. Even then they are coupled up and I'm the fifth/third wheel, I don't mind at least they include me and they care. My friends don't know how lonely I am when they're not around, I put on what I call 'Tims happy face' when I'm with them but they have their own lives and don't need to worry about stupid little me and my silly problems.

I look in the mirror and sigh, I'm ready to drive to school. Alone. When I get there I meet the guys and feel better instantly, Josh hugs me to his chest "hey Tim Tom", his nickname for me, "can you believe we're getting outta here" he's all excited. "Na, you love it here really and want to stay" I joke. "That's nowhere near funny I hate this place" he says. Our time here wasn't bad but who loves school really.

The bell signals and it's time to go up on stage, the speeches are boring as fuck but don't drag on too long. Eventually I get my diploma and my friends get theirs. When it ends Luka and Lucas come up to me, Lucas used to be really shy but he's opened up since meeting their huge boyfriends Damon and Dante. I like the change, truth be told I used to like Lucas as more than a friend he's just so cute but that's changed since he met the twins, I wouldn't compare but that's just because they are so perfect for each other.

"Hey, what are your plans after this?" Luka asks. "Nothing, I'll just head home" "who's here with you? Do you want to join us for lunch?" I don't know what to say he's caught me on the hop so I just go with the truth. "They couldn't make it. I won't join you, I wouldn't want to intrude on your lunch but thanks" Lucas looks at me as if he's reading something on my face and says "no, you need to celebrate your graduation and your part of our family too so your coming"

I'm shocked he's been opening up but this demanding nature is new for him. "Ok then if you insist, thanks guys" I'm touched they care so much and secretly pleased I'm not going home alone. "I'll just go tell the others and say goodbye" they just nod and go over to their boyfriends. I look at them wrapped up in their arms and feel an ache in my chest. I wonder will I ever have that in my life.

Rory's PoV

"Just get the boarder covered we're missing the lunas graduation over this nonsense" I order over the phone. I hate being late to anything that involves our lunas or alphas because they are our friends too and this is an important day. I look at my twin Mason and he's just as frustrated as I am but it's pack business and we are the betas so it's our duty. We need to ensure our alphas are allowed to relax from time to time so we don't mind stepping in.

"Ok, it's done. Let's go, we will meet them for the end of it, we won't make the ceremony." I tell Mason. "Yeah at least we get lunch, I'm hungry" "your always hungry, come on" I laugh at him. We get there and park. I can hear the cheers from the crowd meaning they just finished handing out the diplomas. I'm disappointed but guessed we wouldn't make it on time.

We search the crowd for them and after about five minutes I notice Damon and Dantes heads above the crowd, huge bastards, and make my way toward them knowing my bro is following me. We reach them and we go straight to Lucas and Luka "sorry lunas, we only finished-" I stop as the most delicious smell enters my nostrils it's like a soft smell of strawberries.

I look at Mason and he looks just a dazed as I am, we look through the crowd and notice three people standing talking. One boy stands out he's stunning, he's short about 5ft 7in but nicely built, he has what you could call a swimmers body. Brown hair and beautiful brown eyes with a tanned complexion. All in all he's perfect. 'Mate, my mate, make mine' my wolf is saying over and over.

In sync Mason and I say "mine, mate, ours"

Masons PoV

He's ours and I'm so happy about that,I don't think I would have liked to have separate mates. We are one and now we are complete. We take a step to go to him but stop when Luka speaks "guys, take it easy he's human'. This sends a wave of anxiousness over us, he won't know about us and could easily reject us. If that happens we will die, our wolves will weaken and eventually give up on life taking us with them.

"Shh, it's ok brother, we just have to take it slow" I didn't realise I was whimpering until he pointed it out. I take a deep breath and nod "you're right, lunas will you introduce us to him, please". Lucas answers "of course and he is coming to lunch with us too" my wolf is howling with joy knowing we get to spend some time with our mate.

Damon and Dante come back having left to talk to their mother and Day asks "what's going on, Rory looks like he's gonna break his face he's smiling so much, masons not much better" "guess who found their mate" Luka teases. "What! No way, congrats guys. Who's the lucky mate?" Dante says. I point and he gasps "you know he's human then, I take it the boys told you?" "We know, it will take a bit longer but we're willing to be patient for him" I say.

Just then our beautiful boy walks over, I swear it's like my heart is pounding with each step he takes. "Ok guys, I've told Josh and Lacey so I'm ready when you are" he tell them. He keeps stealing little glances at me and Rory and we stand tall allowing him take us in, this means he's feeling the pull already. 'Yes!' I think to myself.

I stretch out a hand and say "Hello, my names Mason Black and this is my twin brother Rory Black, nice to meet you, we're best friends with Damon and Dante" he shakes my hand with a dazed look on his face then looks at Rory and does the same. "I'm Tim O' Hara, nice to meet you too. Are all of you big sexy twins?" He says and we laugh.