Chapter twenty four

Pic of Mason, Tim and Rory in their wedding suits.

Masons PoV
Final chapter
Short chapter

As we watch our best friends kiss their husbands I sigh, I can't wait to marry our little cutie. Rory clutches my hand and links me 'soon bro, soon. He's already ours we just need to make it official is all'. 'I know I just get excited at the thought of him being our husband' he just squeezes my hand in understanding. The ceremony was beautiful and so intimate but we have to leave here and go to the waterfall for the reception. That's going to be a bigger affair, the twins Luka and Lucas, want it there because it's where they met for the first time and it's been their favourite spot to hang out, either with the gang or just the twins. Trust me though you do not want to go there when you know they've gone alone, if you catch my drift, my poor eyes will never recover from seeing my friends in those positions. They also wanted to erase the bad memories created there recently. Tim couldn't agree more.

After they walk down the aisle we all follow, everyone is hugging and kissing them in congratulations and the four of them are practically beaming with love and pride. I pull Tim into my side and tell him I love him, he gives me a version of he loves me too. I know he gets frustrated but he's made so much progress I have fate it won't be long before he's speaking becomes fully functional again.

We walk over to Dante and Lucas and hug them "Tim I'm married can you believe it!" Lucas exclaims in the happiest tone I think I've ever heard anyone use. Tim nods happily and squeezed him into his arms again, Dante and I softly growl but we know it's our possessive wolves not us. They usher us to the place where the photographer wants to get family shots, we were told in no uncertain terms whoever was at the ceremony was family so we were expected to be there. I see his parents talking to Tyler and Skyler and I hear them convincing them to take part in the photos, they eventually agree. Tori and Bastion want to be in every photo together and nobody is going to deny them that.

After about an hour we are headed to the pack grounds. The whole pack line the walkway to the house in honour of their leaders each bowing in respect as we pass. It's emotional but a beautiful sight to see. I love this pack and we're lucky to have such great men running it. Tim snuggles into Rory while his feet are on my lap 'it's amazing, I love you too so much and I can't wait to share my future with you, Tori and this pack. I thought I'd be alone forever but you came along and brightened my life, thank you for giving me a reason to live' I look at Tim and he has tears in his eyes. 'Don't cry sweetheart, we are, were and never will be anything without you. We love you so much' I hear Rory tell him. 'Yes cutie, it's true your our world. Forever' I say and hear a double reply of 'forever' in my mind.

When we reach the waterfall it's beautifully set up and we gather at the entrance awaiting the arrival of the other alphas. Our parents and friends sit but the alphas requested that we be there and the Lunas requested Tyler and Skyler be there. They were reluctant but couldn't say no to them on their wedding day, they're their only living relatives after all. The cars arrive and the alphas from the fifth and sixth largest packs step out. The next car pulls up and from it comes; Keith the alpha of the second largest pack, Jace the alpha of the third largest pack and Parker the alpha of the fourth largest pack.

I feel a movement beside me so I look at Tyler and Skyler, I notice the others have realised somethings happening. Then we notice they are looking at the three alphas with their eyes focused on one in particular and say together, mine, mate, ours.