Chapter seventeen

Pic of Mason and Rory.

Masons PoV

When I wake the next morning I notice that Tim is not in the middle of us. I panic, thinking he left again "Ror, Rory, wake up Tim is not in bed" I shake him while talking. He sits upright with wide eyes "shit did you che-" "calm down, I'm right here" Tim says from the bathroom door. "Seriously you didn't even check where I was you just thought I left again didn't you. I'm not going anywhere so relax" he tells us climbing back into the bed. I'm so happy I grab him into my arms, I feel Rory's arms come around us.

"Ok, now, we need to talk so let me go please" he says. Reluctantly we pull away just as both of us go to apologise he holds his hands up stopping us "your sorry, I'm sorry ok, I got that. I understand why you reacted that way, if I just came to you about what I was feeling it could have been a very different night but it wasn't so can we move on and plan another one. I am ready and last night being away from you for so little few hours and feeling the way I did in that time cured any and all nerves I had about it" he tells us.

"We are ready when you are cutie and we promise to keep calm from now on. You were willing to explain but we ruined it. What do you want, do you want us to plan a special night?. We could ask our parents to take Tori for the night again" I say. He blushes and ducks his head, Rory cups his chin and says "tell us, please cutie, we will do anything for you".

"Um, do you think they would take care of her today, it's Sunday and you are free so am I. If they can't I get it but I want to do this. I love you and I'm ready to be one with you both" he looks so embarrassed but determined. I immediately link my mother 'mom, can you mind Tori for the day and night again. Had you or dad any plans?' 'No nothing planned and we would love to. Enjoy your day, love you' 'thanks, love you too. Give Bastian and Tori kisses from us' she agrees to.

"All sorted, ok you understand if we mate today you will start the change tomorrow. It will be painful for a few hours but we'll be here to help you through it?" Rory asks Tim. "Yes and I trust you too look after me" he answers in a husky voice turning us on. I lift him into my lap and devour his mouth in a passionate kiss. Rory runs his hands up Tims thigh and he bucks against me moaning. I trust against him with a moan of my own.

I lie him flat on the bed and Rory removes his boxers quickly, we remove ours also, his penis is glistening with precum and I can feel my own leaking at the sight. While I start kissing his feet and make my way up his legs, Rory starts at his neck working his way down his chest. Tim is moaning and panting from the attention. We make our way to his cock together and I lick the head while Rory works on the shaft. I reach down and fondle his balls earning a shout of pleasure from Tim.

Rory leaves and I see him drowning his fingers in lube, I kiss Tim to distract him from feeling Rory's middle finger entering him. It works until he tenses as Rory applies another "relax and push out babe, let me in and I'll make you feel so good" Rory whispers seductively. Tim takes a breath and does it, I keep stroking his penis adding pleasure to the new pain. Soon enough he's fully prepared. Rory lies in between his legs and lines himself up at his entrance.

Tim nods in approval and Rory pushes his tip in, slowly he fully enters him and when he gets used to it Tim says "move now love, I'm ready" taking the command and trusts into him. "Mas.. Ug.. Oh Rory yes! Mas come here!" He demands between moans. I go and he motions for me to kneel by his head, the moment I do he leans up and sucks me off. It's the best feeling I've had so far and I can't wait to be inside him. Rory speeds up and so does Tim. We are all moaning and grunting.

He realises me from his mouth but continues stroking me and shouts out "oh fuck yes, bite me Ror. I'm cumming" again Rory does as he commands and we all cum with a shout. We lie down panting but not five minutes later Tim says "Mas I'm ready" already hard and waiting I lie above him. "I'm already stretched and I'm a bit sore but I want this fast and hard can you do that for me Mr beta?" He asks in a challenging voice so I reply by trusting into him in one go making a scream leave his lips "oh my god, yes, fuck me hard, fuuucckk!".

My wolf and I love the dirty mouth on him so it spurs us on, I fuck him raw, hard and fast and he's loving everything he's getting. Rory grabs his cock and strokes it at the same time he pushes his own into Tims awaiting mouth. This does it for us I lean to the side of Tim and say "cum mates". With a final forceful trust of my hips I bite down on his neck and we all cum.

We relax coming down from our high and smile happily. "I love you guys" I say. "Me toooo owwwww, ouch, ahh" Tim suddenly scream. We turn to him in fear not understanding what happened. But there on the bed where our beloved Tim should be is a beautiful wolf. "Shit, what happened?" Is all I can ask.