Chapter thirteen

Pic of Mason.

Tim's PoV
Warning smut

I woke up the next day to kisses on my cheeks, expecting the twins I hum but say "mmm, this is nice but I have to get up to check on Tori" "silly daddy, it is Tori" I wake up fully and surprised. She is sitting there giggling at me so I pretend pout "you frightened daddy, that's not fair" I know, that, she knows I'm playing so I grab her and tickle her. She's in hysterics of laughter "I.. Ha ha, won't.. Do .. Ha ha ha,.. It anymore.. Stop daddy" she try's to get out but can't stop laughing in between words.

Suddenly I'm grabbed and tackled to the bed "get him little bear" Mas instructs and she jumps at the chance, tiny fingers get me mercilessly and it actually tickles. Finally Rory takes my side and pulls me into his arms "leave cutie alone you big meanies" he laughs. "He's for me to tickle, ah ha ha ha" and he does just that. "Traitor, you.. Ha ha.. Are the.. Hee hee.. Meanie". This time Tori takes what can only be pity on me and says "ok dad, daddy's had enough. Papa will you bring me for breakfast, I'm hungry".

We all stop and stare, shocked at her acceptance of us all. I know she called me daddy last night and this morning but for her to accept us all in one sentence like that is great. I notice she called Mason papa not pops like I thought she would. I guess four year olds can bounce back pretty easily thankfully. She doesn't care or notice how shocked we are, she just asks "what's the hold up?" With so much sass and innocence that we can't help but burst out laughing. "I'll bring you if that's ok pup" Rory tells her and I think it's his way of getting her to trust him. So far she's looked for me when she was scared, asked Mas to read to her and then get her breakfast. I know he must be feeling left out. "Sure dad, now can I have-" I hear her as they leave the room.

Mason gets a predatory look in his eyes and I know I'm in for it, I squeak and run toward the bathroom but being the big, strong beta he is he catches me. "Hum, going for a shower cutie? I think I'll join you" he says seductively. "What about Rory?" I say, I don't want to have any bad blood between my mates.

"He will be so happy to hear that you thought of him but we don't need to always be together to enjoy ourselves. He understands and so do I sometimes we need time alone with you but mostly we will all be together. Do you get it?" He asks slipping his hand into the waistband of my p.j bottoms, we all put some on after the Tori incident, I loan them my fathers old ones.

I look up at him through my lashes and bite my lip, that does it, he hoists me up into his arms, he seems to like doing that, eh who am I to judge I like him doing it. He places me on the counter and strips, it's fucking hot. Then he gives me a view of his sexy ass as he turns on the shower. Next he strips me and carries me into the shower, I'm so turned on my cock is bouncing against his stomach. I can feel his nudging my ass cheeks.

When he puts me down he kisses me and after a few minutes I'm moaning and digging my fingers into his broad shoulders, it only spurs him on. He grabs my hard on and strokes, so, naturally, I return the favour. "That's so hot, mmm, yes, your so good" I moan at him. He lets go of me and I groan but he starts to kiss his way down my body teasingly, he kisses my neck, chest, stomach, thighs and navel but never where I really want him. I crack "fuck Mason if you don't suck me now I'm leaving this room" "finally, good boy, you tell me what you want and you'll receive it" "suck my dick!" I demand.

Anyone else would be turned off by the snap in my tone but he seems to love it, he engulfs me in one go and I let out a roar of approval and he moans around me. "Holy fuck do that again" so he does. He starts to work my cock like its his favourite flavour lollipop and I'm in heaven. Not long after he takes me in the back of his throat and hums, I'm not even coherent enough to warn him I just shout "yes, fuck you, yes!" and cum. He swallows every drop then ravages my mouth in a kiss that nearly sets me off again.

He places his forehead on mine and says "that was intense, I'm no submissive or dominant but I love your dirty mouth. I love bringing you to the edge until you demand what you want from me. I came so hard with you. Did you enjoy it or was it too intense?" He looks worried I didn't like it. "That was amazing, if that's what happens with just your mouth I'll be ready to mate sooner than I thought" he groans at me. "Shit don't say stuff like that hun, or I'll grab you and mate you now. My wolf is shouting to do it".

Thinking I've upset him I turn and wash myself quickly, I can feel tears build up. "Hey cutie, shh, you overexcited me not upset me. My wolf is very dominant because he's a beta but he's whimpering now because he hurt you. Don't be sad please" "but by making you and him wait, Rory and his wolf too I'm hurting you, right?" I have to know because I can't be responsible for that.

"No, it's just in a wolves nature to mate and mark straight away but we can wait. I'm sorry I came on too strong am I forgiven" "yes and I promise I'll try be ready soon"I say. "No it would hurt us if you rushed because of us, when your ready we are ok, I love you and so does Rory. Now I'm ready for breakfast are you?" I nod so we wash up and join the others.

We have our food, go for a walk, eat lunch out, go home and have a movie evening. All in all its a brilliant day. We decide to go to bed not long after Tori because tomorrow is going to be a long day. Tomorrow I'm going to be moving out of this lonely hellhole and starting my new life as the betas mate and one of Tori's fathers. I can't wait.