Chapter five

Pic of Rory.

Tims PoV

They're werewolves, is that what he just said. I don't know what to feel about this, ok do I believe them? They wouldn't do something like this if it wasn't true, I mean they would have to be crazy to bring me all the way into the forest to this mansion and tell me this. Oh shit what if they're crazy, what if they did do this to trick and kill me.

I warily look at them and think about everything they've done so far and decide, no they're not crazy so that just leaves one conclusion, it's true. And for some reason I'm ok with it. They've honest with me and respectful of my feelings so far and I am happy about that, if they told me this in another week or month and I had started trusting them I would feel betrayed.

"Ok first show me then start explaining" I tell them. ""Wait what? Your not mad, you believe us?" Mason says. "You've been honest so I need to understand and not overreact so please" I wave my hand in a get going motion. Rory gets up do you want one or both of us to shift?" "Both please"

They strip and I blush, wow they're lucky boys size wise. I'm trying to concentrate here and they're turning me on. I shake my head to clear my thoughts, next thing I hear a horrible noise and within two seconds there are two huge, beautiful wolves standing in front of me. "Wow, your really beautiful, your coats are shining" I say. They pant happily at my praise and I get up, I walk to them and they sit down leaving their faces at the same height as mine. I shakily put out my hand and rub Rory's head then use my other one to rub Masons.

After a few minutes I ask them to explain. They change or 'shift' as they called it, back and get redressed. "Ok we are part of the Blood moon pack, do you know anything about werewolf packs?" Rory asks. "Well Ive read stories so yeah, alphas, lunas etc, right?" "Yeah, so Damon and Dante are our alphas that means Luka -" "wait a minute, Luka and Lucas are wolves too. They never told me" just as I say this they enter the room.

"We're sorry Tim, your one of our best friends but we are only allowed to tell a human about our kind if they are our mate. We are mated to the twins so we would've gotten in trouble or brought trouble to you if we told you. Can you forgive us" Lucas tells me. I think about it, yes they didn't tell me but they couldn't so it's ok "of course I can, just.. Would you have told me if you could?" Both say "yes we would" that's all I needed to hear. I hug them both and they sigh in relief.

"We still need to talk" Mas says so the boys leave, telling me if I want to talk to them later they're here for me. Rory starts "ok so you know what mates are, well your our mate. This means you were born for us as we were for you, we will love you unconditionally forever and will never leave you no matter what- woah what did I do,don't cry, shit Mas what did I do?"

I couldn't help it hearing him say they'll never leave me, I just burst into tears. I wouldn't be lonely or alone anymore. I believe everything they say because from everything I've read and from what I've seen Luka and Lucas act like with their mates they really will be there for me. That one sentence changed me, just a few small words shattered my life and now just a small few more fixed it again. I'm so happy I jump into Rory's arms shocking him out of his worrying.

"You did nothing wrong you did everything right, I believe you and I will happily be your mate. Come here Mason I need a big, mate hug. He joins us and I feel safe and happy, finally.