Chapter twenty two

Pic of Rory.

Rory's PoV

My wolf is scratching to get to Tim but we have to respect his time with his friends. They are the only ones who understand his hurt and loss after Josh and Laney so they need time to grieve. It's been the worst three weeks in pack history between the many injured wolves, the death of Paul, the unconscious beta, the fighting alphas and moved out Lunas, nothing has been stable at all. Now that Tim has awoken I am hoping it is the start to the road to normality, I know the whole pack needs some good news to pick them up.

"When was the last time you ate? Any of you? Huh? How do you four expect the pack to run when each of you look close to death?" Grace our ex Luna scolds us. "Please ma not now, Tims finally awake we will eat soon" Dante says tiredly. She simply tuts and walks out. She's right. We all know it but we've had the worst time of it and it's still not over. Tim has a long road ahead and there's no break in this split the boys are having. We've talked to Damon and Dante and they are heartbroken to say the least, I am worried for their wolves if I'm telling the truth.

Five minutes later the twins leave Tims room, I don't know what they talked about in there but Luka storms up to Dante and Lucas does the same to Damon. Mason and I are frozen on the spot as the both punch their chests. Lucas says "don't ever talk to us that way again" Luka joins in "especially in front of OUR pack" then, just like that, they grab them and pull them down and kiss the life out of them only stopping to switch partners. When that is done Luka says "come on we have packing to do, it's time to go home and sort out our pack" Damon and Dante are stunned.

They quickly catch on that they are forgiven and grab them stopping them from leaving, they take them in their arms and apologise over and over and thank them for coming home. "We've missed you so much, we thought we would go crazy when you ignored us all that time, we'll never do it again" Damon says through tears of joy. "We were idiots but we were just so worried that day we couldn't stop ourselves" Dante says. "We know that now, now let's go home our loves, our lives" Lucas says at with that they're kissing again.

We take that as our que to leave rushing to Tims room. 'What's got my sexy mates smiling so much?' He asks. "What the heck did you do, your amazing nobody could get them to even look at the boys and one talk with you and they are moving home" I ask him. 'They are? thats great, I knew they couldn't stay mad' he links us. "Really, because you were the only one, we were starting to fear Damon and Dante would go rouge" Mas tells him. He frowns. 'Was it really that bad?' "Yes and the whole pack has been disrupted by it, thank you cutie, this is the best day we've had for weeks" I say. I immediately regret my words when I see a dark look in Tims eyes, I don't know how but I've upset him.

"What did I say? please don't put up those wall and clam up on us. We've only-" I am frantically trying to make sure we're not the next for a fight. 'It's ok, I just started to recall, and dare I say believe, my mothers words but seeing you worry about me being upset stopped that nonsense' he tells us. "What words baby" Mas asks.

'She said it's all my fault and I started to think it was, it's was my fault she hated me, my fault my dad turned on me and died and now my fault I led her here but I won't let that fucking bitch do that to me anymore. You know why, because I woke up to some of my favourite people in the world arguing about my hand movement and they looked so happy but concerned over such a small thing I knew I am loved. If you and the others blamed me I would be alone right now. I remember her rambling away that day, all I could think is its not me that's at fault it's her. So I'm not letting her effect my life anymore I'm going to move on with you and Tori. Now all we need is to get this limp biscuit I call a body moving and hope my voice follows' he says with such determination we can do nothing but believe and support him on the way.